Track the Premier League 2015/2016

Did I hear correctly? Leicester City was 500-1?

You did not. They were 5000-1 and were among the teams with the best odds of being relegated. It's the most amazing thing I've ever seen in sports.

For comparison's sake, I believe I read that the 76ers were getting about 300-1 to win the NBA title before the season began.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leicester City will be without Vardy for 1, possibly 2 games due to his red card and yelling at the ref afterwards. I thought it was an unnecessary yellow for the supposed flopping anyway. The official had a really bad second half all the way around if you ask me.

Leicester City will be without Vardy for 1, possibly 2 games due to his red card and yelling at the ref afterwards. I thought it was an unnecessary yellow for the supposed flopping anyway. The official had a really bad second half all the way around if you ask me.

As much as I'm pulling for the Foxes, it was the correct call. Vardy clearly made an unnatural move and initiated contact in an attempt to get a call. Clear simulation, and the ref was in perfect position. I wish more referees had the courage to make that call.

Regarding the no call on the takedown in the box, and subsequent "make up" call ... I agree with you. In then end, it evened out.

4 fixtures to go until history is made ....

LC has a difficult road to hold one. They play Swansea, Manchester United, Everton and Chelsea.

And without Vardy, it will be even tougher. Leicester has been the darlings of football for the last six weeks. It will be very interesting to see how they hold up mentally for this final stretch.

LC has a difficult road to hold one. They play Swansea, Manchester United, Everton and Chelsea.

Tottenham plays West Brom, Chelsea, Southampton and Newcastle.

Should be an exciting month.

Swansea's not playing very well and Chelsea appears to have given up the ghost so it may not be quite as bad a final stretch as it looked a few weeks ago.

Still always tough to make a final run in when you've been in first this long and are just trying to hang on.

Swansea's not playing very well and Chelsea appears to have given up the ghost so it may not be quite as bad a final stretch as it looked a few weeks ago.

Still always tough to make a final run in when you've been in first this long and are just trying to hang on.

I agree, couple wins out of the remaining four and LC should hold on. Heck, even one win and a couple of ties probably gets them there.

Liverpool rolled to an easy derby win today. Huge injury for Origi though. I think that means a lot of rest for Sturridge, as he may be their money ticket for Europa. Play the kids this weekend Mr. Klopp, get ready for next week.

Huge win for ManU today. They are in the hunt if one of the other teams fall short.

And it's just about the time of year when Arsenal drops an inexplicable 2-0 clunker to a team in the bottom half that keeps them from finishing in the top three.

Oh! Today's matchup against West Bromwich Albion seems like a perfect opportunity.