Track the Premier League 2015/2016

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First goal at Anfield since '05? How old is he? ;)

ManU credited with one shot on goal. They made it count.

I always wondered how those are counted. Just before Rooney's goal there was a header (I think) that hit the crossbar.

I always wondered how those are counted. Just before Rooney's goal there was a header (I think) that hit the crossbar.

Fellaini on a header, off a corner, hit the bar, then Rooney planted it the back of the net. I can only assume that a "shot on goal" means the shot would have scored had it not been stopped by the keeper or another defender. Hence, a ball off the bar is the same as a shot over the bar.

Who the heck plays for Leicester City?

Jamie Vardy for one....

Given that he was virtually an unknown until this campaign and has worked himself up all the way from tier 4. Leads the EPL in goals this season, has been lighting it up. Broke EPL record for consecutive matches with a goal scored.

As crazy as it sounds, LC is for real.

Fellaini on a header, off a corner, hit the bar, then Rooney planted it the back of the net. I can only assume that a "shot on goal" means the shot would have scored had it not been stopped by the keeper or another defender. Hence, a ball off the bar is the same as a shot over the bar.

Too bad basketball doesn't use that logic. Much higher shooting percentages when you don't have to count those rim clankers.

Sakho and Can had really bad game defensively. Spectators on 3 of them

They are REALLY hurting with Skrtel and Lovren out. Klopp has done wonders turning the attackers loose (when they can get on the field). Love the Reds, I was fortunate enough to see them in Charlotte a few years ago, fell in love with them. There is a Liverpool FC Kentucky, I bought a customized scarf from them last year, great stuff.

• 2 weeks later...

LFC continue their up & down struggles. Don't think you can really judge Klopp until 16/17 after a complete offseason. He'll find out who can / will play his system and who can't / won't.

I'd trade mid-table BPL finish for an FA Cup or European League trophy right now.

Jamie Vardy for one....

Given that he was virtually an unknown until this campaign and has worked himself up all the way from tier 4. Leads the EPL in goals this season, has been lighting it up. Broke EPL record for consecutive matches with a goal scored.

As crazy as it sounds, LC is for real.

That goal by Vardy yesterday was R.I.D.I.C.U.L.O.U.S.