Track the Premier League 2015/2016

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They'll still qualify for a Champions League place no matter what, but you can't drop all three points at home if you're shooting for the title.

Still, so many good players. I'm an especially big fan of Ozil. They'll still be really fantastic.

Ozil is too inconsistent. Unless they get Benzema soon, I don't see them truly pushing for the title.

Man U v Tottenham was incredibly boring.

Liverpool won AGAIN on an incredible long range shot from Coutinho. He's got to be one of the most underrated players in the world. He owned that second half. Other than him, Liverpool is in trouble again. Tons of speed on the wings, no idea of what to do the soccer ball besides dribble it.

Liverpool attacks well in the 1st half and had 3 really good chances. Arsenal scores....and then doesn't score on a phantom offsides (got lucky there) and Rodgers parks the bus for a 0-0 tie, which I will absolutely take. 7 pts from 3 games.

Swansea is looking very strong. I like their play style. Let the other team have the ball, don't chase, just tighten defensive until possession is gathered. Ayew looking like a very good transfer

Ayew and Swansea have been surprisingly impressive. Really like Ayews game. Big, physical, skillful. Reminds me of a poor mans Yaya Toure.

Chelsea is going to have to make the Pogba/Stones transfers happen or they are in trouble. Whole lot of issues on that backline and defensive midfield. Terry hasn't looked good, now Ivanovic hasn't looked good. Fabregas is great up top but has killed them playing deep.

Pedro looked great this past weekend and has added another dimension to this team, but unless something drastic happens I don't see them repeating. However, if they can lock up a couple huge transfers before the window closes it will be game on.

I would love to see....

......................................Courtois ..........................

.....Rahman ....... Cahill .... Stones ...... Azpilicueta .....

.................. Pogba ...................... Matic ..................

.....Hazard .................Fabregas/Oscar ............Pedro ....

................................ Diego Costa .........................

But...... doubt it happens :(

Chelsea just lost to Crystal Palace at Stamford Bridge. Crystal Palace! Crystal Palace!!!! Crystal Palace!!!!!

Going to be a long season unless they make a couple big moves before Tuesday. Pogba a long shot, they've pretty much given up on Stones. Now they are looking at Garay from Zenit or Zhanglang from China who is known as Chineese Sergio Romos.

They need something quick though especially on that back line. Goal scoring been a big issue as well.

Chelsea strikes out on the big names as expected. The good news is other than Man City so did everyone else. No Benzema or Cavani for Arsenal either.

Hoping Chelsea can have some of their vets find their form. Ivanovic, Terry, Matic, Fabregas have all looked terrible to start the season. Not sure if it is a hangover from last year or what but something has to change. They have also looked horrible and without creativity with Oscar out on injury.

I'm leaning towards throwing Loftus Cheek out there as well as Kennedy and some of the other young guys and seeing what happens. Maybe it will rejuvenate the old hats. I was hoping Chelsea would part with Willian and Ramirez to try and get the Pogba transfer done but with Cuadrado already loaned out to them I understand not wanting to sacrifice 3 for 1. However, Willian and Ramirez haven't shown much to start the campaign.

What a mess so far.

• 3 weeks later...
Chelsea with a nice bounce back today over the Gunners. Oscar was back and that made a huge difference.

Ivanovic, Matic, and Fabregas also played a lot better and that does a lot considering how poorly they had all played to this point.

No mention of Costa. Mourinho called him man of the match.