Track the Premier League 2015/2016

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LC looks like they are actually going to win this thing. It's unbelievable.

I think ManU lost their chance at Champions League over the weekend due to a draw with LC.

They've got a game in hand on City so the results still matter I think. As long as City fail to win the Champions League or Liverpool fail to win the Europa, they'll still be in of they can gain four points on City over their final three.

They've got a game in hand on City so the results still matter I think. As long as City fail to win the Champions League or Liverpool fail to win the Europa, they'll still be in of they can gain four points on City over their final three.

They aren't mathematically eliminated but they need a lot of good things to happen in the last few games I believe.

Congrats to Middlesborough. They spent 11 consecutive seasons in the Premiership from 1998 to 2009, but following relegation that year, have spent they last seven in the Championship.

With a draw today, they sewed up second place and are headed back to the Premier League. This is a team that was a mainstay and even played in the 2006 Europa League final. It'll be fun to have them back in the league.

They're a Yorkshire squad and with at least one of Sunderland and Newcastle going down, it's nice to add another northern team.

Sunderland with a HUGE win to stay up. Yedlin has turned into a very good defensive rightback and has played in some crucial games during this relegation battle. Now watch Klinsmann move him to left wing in the Copa America.

Sunderland with a HUGE win to stay up. Yedlin has turned into a very good defensive rightback and has played in some crucial games during this relegation battle. Now watch Klinsmann move him to left wing in the Copa America.

Can't believe they managed that win and that Newcastle somehow failed to beat Aston Villa. Sunderland just a win away from not only staying up but sending their Tyne-Wear rivals down to the Championship. That'll carry some extra enjoyment for the supporters.

Manchester United blew it with a 3-2 loss yesterday. Barring a miracle' date=' they will be out of Champions League.[/quote']

Man U, Liverpool and Chelsea all out of the top four. Strange times in the EPL.

Actually, never mind:

However, Manchester City's draw against Swansea in their final game means United are effectively out of the running. City are three points clear of their neighbouring rivals and possess a goal difference that is 18 better.