Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Drunken man attacks policeman with flag pole....

Featured Replies

I just can't imagine what goes whackado enough in your brain to attack an officer with a pole.

  • Replies 33
  • Views 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I just can't imagine what goes whackado enough in your brain to attack an officer with a pole.

 

Mental illness is just that. It is difficult to think rationally about an irrational mind other than to know they are nonsensical.

The officer showed amazing restraint waiting until the criminal actually hit him with the pole.

No question in my mind that the officer was justified to shoot.

I just can't imagine what goes whackado enough in your brain to attack an officer with a pole.

 

I think the officer did what he had to do.

 

This man was one of the "Lost Boys" from Sudan who were settled here many years ago. I'm not excusing him for any of his actions, but I could see where his early life totally screwed him up for life.

 

Those boys were taken from their villages, after the rebels wiped out theor families and friends and neighbors. Then they were taken and abused, fed drugs, then trained to become rebels and forced into killing other villages...all as young (very young) children. They escaped eventually, walking hundreds of miles and many died during their escape trek.

 

Many of these boys grew up and have been exemplary citizens. Others obviously had a much more difficult time of adjusting.

 

Sad situation all the way around.

Anyone that thinks the taser should have been used, let's give them a glock and a taser and let a drunk start swinging a flag pole at them. Let's see which one they go for.

Anyone that thinks the taser should have been used, let's give them a glock and a taser and let a drunk start swinging a flag pole at them. Let's see which one they go for.

 

The stupidity of some of these anti cop people is mind boggling. The scary part is they can vote and breed.

I have known since I was about 3 that attacking police officers leads to death or serious injuries. I don't understand what some people are thinking

I haven't watched the video yet but I have been conditioned to believe that if it is

A) white officer shooting white man = justifiable

B) black officer shooting black man = justifiable

C) black officer shooting white man = justifiable

D) white officer shooting black man = racist

In all fairness the cop could have maybe (maybe) run around his car to avoid the man, but I think the criminal was swifter (even in his drunken state) than the officer. This was basically a suicide mission by that poor man. And I want to go on record as saying I felt bad for this man from the moment he came onto the screen. If he had kept walking I don't know that the officer would have continued after him (probably 80/20 that he would have). But the fact that I feel sorry for those on the margins of society does not mean that I excuse them for attacking an officer whose job it is to keep the rest of society safe.

The thing that really bothers 2X (and others like him) about this incident is that it was caught on video. Intelligent people of color will realize that the officer was in the right here. Without the surveillance video the soapbox for attention would be bigger.

In all fairness the cop could have maybe (maybe) run around his car to avoid the man, but I think the criminal was swifter (even in his drunken state) than the officer. This was basically a suicide mission by that poor man. And I want to go on record as saying I felt bad for this man from the moment he came onto the screen. If he had kept walking I don't know that the officer would have continued after him (probably 80/20 that he would have). But the fact that I feel sorry for those on the margins of society does not mean that I excuse them for attacking an officer whose job it is to keep the rest of society safe.

The thing that really bothers 2X (and others like him) about this incident is that it was caught on video. Intelligent people of color will realize that the officer was in the right here. Without the surveillance video the soapbox for attention would be bigger.

 

 

Your comment about running as an option ...

 

Not sure if serious...

The man was coming up too fast on the officer to run around his cruiser, he was basically charging at the officer, the officer pulled his gun, the guy had to see it. I am sure that the officer is heartbroken, but he had no choice.

Intelligent people of color will realize that the officer was in the right here.

 

What color?

:popcorn:

 

You're gonna get fat from all the popcorn you're eating the days. :lol2: You'll become #fatterjason :D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.