Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2015 Dream Class

Featured Replies

You can have any six players from the 2015 class, regardless of whether they are committed anywhere else or not. Who do you take?

  • Author

PG - Malik Newman

SG - Jaylen Brown

SF - Ben Simmons

PF - Skal Labissiere

C - Diamond Stone

6 - Isaiah Briscoe

 

If you want to go small and/or Newman isn't working at the PG, you can go with Briscoe and slide some (or even everyone) down a spot.

 

Lots of length and athleticism, and some guys who could use that to fill a few different positions depending on need.

 

Toughest omission was Diallo.

 

*Note: I didn't include Thon Maker.

PG - Malik Newman

SG - Jaylen Brown

SF - Ben Simmons

PF - Skal Labissiere

C - Diamond Stone

6 - Isaiah Briscoe

 

If you want to go small and/or Newman isn't working at the PG, you can go with Briscoe and slide some (or even everyone) down a spot.

 

Lots of length and athleticism, and some guys who could use that to fill a few different positions depending on need.

 

Toughest omission was Diallo.

 

*Note: I didn't include Thon Maker.

 

Diamond Stone is committed to Maryland.

  • Author
Diamond Stone is committed to Maryland.

 

I know, it was just a question of who you think the best 6 recruits are if you had to build a team from scratch. There's absolutely nil chance that all of these guys ever end up at the same school.

I just watched some clips of Skal Labissiere for the first time. Really impressive.

I just watched some clips of Skal Labissiere for the first time. Really impressive.

 

Saw him in person two summers ago absolutely abuse Ray Spalding and the Travelers in the EYBL at Hampton while playing with Team Penny.

 

Has really filled out since I first saw him. Much bigger in person than what he looks in those mixtapes.

Skal will be a Star. Spent some time with my boys after a game in Huntington this year. Seemed like a good guy.

I just watched some clips of Skal Labissiere for the first time. Really impressive.

 

Apparently has added some solid muscle. Can only help a guy like him.

I've been excited for Big Skal ever since he committed. I've seen all of his mixtapes and he's obviously a stud but you can't tell everything from those clips. That's great to hear that he's filled out, that seemed to be his only weakness. From what I've seen and what I've heard Anthony Davis keeps popping into my mind. Is this a fair comparison at all? The reports from the hoops summit are that he may end up becoming the #1 player in the country and he is the early favorite for the top pick in the 2016 NBA draft.

Saw him in person two summers ago absolutely abuse Ray Spalding and the Travelers in the EYBL at Hampton while playing with Team Penny.

 

Has really filled out since I first saw him. Much bigger in person than what he looks in those mixtapes.

 

:lol: now is all this called for?

PG - Briscoe

SG - Brown

SF - Simmons

PF - Rabb

C - Skal

 

Sidenote, I want Dwayne Bacon too. He is going to be good.

Newman

Kennard

Brown

Skal

Maker

 

I put Kennard in there because the kid can flat out shoot. I think he's going to be a star for Duke

:lol: now is all this called for?

 

You know you two are my guys but just calling it how I saw it :lol2:

 

In Ray's defense, he did have a couple nice dunks that game. :thumb:

I just watched some clips of Skal Labissiere for the first time. Really impressive.

 

Saw him in person two summers ago absolutely abuse Ray Spalding and the Travelers in the EYBL at Hampton while playing with Team Penny.

 

Has really filled out since I first saw him. Much bigger in person than what he looks in those mixtapes.

 

Found this on KSR.

 

Skal Labissiere is apparently the talk of the Nike Hoop Summit up in Portland, Oregon. Twitter is abuzz with praise for Skal and yesterday, he measured 7′ tall with a 7’1.5″ wingspan.

 

Skal’s performances this week moved him up to #1 in the Draft Express 2016 Mock Draft, ahead of Jaylen Brown, Ben Simmons, Diamond Stone, and Malik Newman.

 

Isaiah Briscoe, Tai Wynyard, and all of UK’s remaining targets also play in the Hoop Summit, which takes place at 3 p.m. ET on Saturday. You can watch it on ESPN2.

 

The Kentucky recruit basically dominated from the beginning to the end of practice on Tuesday, outplaying another potential 2016 top-10 pick in Thon Maker by a considerable margin in their matchup. His fluid athleticism is readily apparent at every turn, whether it be on defense where he contested just about every single Maker shot on the perimeter, or on offense where he was terrific in the pick-and-roll and pick-and-pop, as he has terrific instinctual awareness of where to find the soft spot in the defense. He already has an incredibly soft touch, and his range seems to have increased out to the college 3-point line (he attempted a couple of NBA level 3s, but they didn’t look as comfortable mechanically). He was the best player on the floor Tuesday, and I was told it was a similar story on Monday by others.

 

[CBS Sports]

You know you two are my guys but just calling it how I saw it :lol2:

 

In Ray's defense, he did have a couple nice dunks that game. :thumb:

 

:lol: its all good, he's progressed tremendously since then.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.