Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Steelers 30 Browns 27

Featured Replies

I watched the replay in the airport about a half dozen times. There was zero attempt at trying to hurdle. He clearly tried to and succeeded to kick the punter in the face.

 

You do know when you hurdle you lift your leg up over the object, he didn't do that at all and instead thrust his leg forward into the players face. Not even close and if he isn't suspended I hope he gets maimed next game.

Ok.

  • Replies 83
  • Views 9.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I watched the replay in the airport about a half dozen times. There was zero attempt at trying to hurdle. He clearly tried to and succeeded to kick the punter in the face.

 

You do know when you hurdle you lift your leg up over the object, he didn't do that at all and instead thrust his leg forward into the players face. Not even close and if he isn't suspended I hope he gets maimed next game.

So you think there was zero chance he tried to hurdle the punter, something we see players do all the time. Yet you believe he 100% purposely kicked him in the head. Are you serious?

Here is link to the hurdle/kick, you all decide. At full speed from the side I can see why people think he was just trying to kick him from the start. However if you see the slow motion view from behind the kicker at the 20 second mark, it does look like he definitely was trying to hurdle him thinking the kicker was going to go low. He did have his front leg up like someone would when trying to hurdle someone. However once he realized the punter didn't get low and he wasn't going to make it over him, he went to the kick.

 

Which it still was dirty to do the kick, but I do think when he initially jumped his intent was to hurdle the guy.

 

I also think the intent was to hurdle.

Karate Kid:

 

 

 

Karate Kid:

 

 

 

 

That's hilarious. Hellbird won't enjoy it.

So you think there was zero chance he tried to hurdle the punter, something we see players do all the time. Yet you believe he 100% purposely kicked him in the head. Are you serious?

Yes I do think his intent was to kick. If that was a hurdle attempt that was the worst attempt in the history of mankind.

 

Also what is it with the Steelers and their cheap shots on punters? Remember Huber anyone?

Yes I do think his intent was to kick. If that was a hurdle attempt that was the worst attempt in the history of mankind.

 

Also what is it with the Steelers and their cheap shots on punters? Remember Huber anyone?

 

I'm a Bengals fan so defending the Steelers isn't something I do often but it did look like Brown went to hurdle the punter who looked like he was going low then the punter thought twice about going low and started going backwards which put him in the way of Brown's leg. So I don't think his intent was to kick him in the face.

Yes I do think his intent was to kick. If that was a hurdle attempt that was the worst attempt in the history of mankind.

 

Also what is it with the Steelers and their cheap shots on punters? Remember Huber anyone?

They spend a week in Latrobe on punter punishment.

I'm a Bengals fan so defending the Steelers isn't something I do often but it did look like Brown went to hurdle the punter who looked like he was going low then the punter thought twice about going low and started going backwards which put him in the way of Brown's leg. So I don't think his intent was to kick him in the face.

 

Just watched it and it looks like he tried to kick him once he was airborne. He very well could have been trying to hurdle, but he sure didn't try to avoid him.

Yes I do think his intent was to kick. If that was a hurdle attempt that was the worst attempt in the history of mankind.

 

Also what is it with the Steelers and their cheap shots on punters? Remember Huber anyone?

 

Yep, I was there at the team meetings. Definitely a hit out on opposing punters, given how much those guys swing the outcome of games.

Karate Kid:

 

 

 

 

 

I was was getting ready to post the same thing. :lol2:

I've seen people try and take other team's best players out with a kick to the head all the time. Saw a roundhouse kick used one time in a high school game. League needs to step in and clean that up.

 

I wonder when Cleveland is going to unleash Johnny. I still think he's better than Hoyer over the season.

Antonio Brown should be fined $100,000 and suspended for the reamainder of the season.

 

I dont wish wish injury upon anybody but I hope he gets maimed next time he steps on the field.

 

Quit already lol. Yes I hope he gets maimed and that is an injury. He wasn't trying to hurdle anyone he purposely kicked a Pinter in the face which could have led to serious injury and death. Break his neck at the very least.

 

Sorry doc but he should get the most severe punishment of all. I hate the Browns so it has nothing to do with the team at all.

 

Are these serious posts? :lol2:

 

You want to call out "homers" for defending Brown, but deny that you feel so adamantly about his "guilt" because he plays for the Steelers... Come on now. You also said he maid no attempt to lift his leg up to hurdle, but he kicked him in the face... How does that happen if he's not trying to lift his leg? :lol2:

 

Take off the orange shades for a minute...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.