Steelers 30 Browns 27

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Antonio Brown should be fined $100,000 and suspended for the reamainder of the season.

I dont wish wish injury upon anybody but I hope he gets maimed next time he steps on the field.

You don't wish injury on anyone, so you want him to be maimed. Is maiming injury?

He was going to hurdle the guy and ended up Samurai kicking him. Yep, suspension for life would be better.

Steelers stunk in the 2nd half. Defense can't handle the no huddle at all. And they gave up 100yds in penalty. Lucky to come out with a win. And Hoyer was pretty good. Manziel may need an injury to see the field.

We tried desperately to lose that one. It's like all the momentum left after the Brown hurdle attempt.

We tried desperately to lose that one. It's like all the momentum left after the Brown hurdle attempt.

For sure. Some really weird calls offensively in the 2nd half. A draw to Blount at midfleld on 3rd and one with 4 min to play? That came from the sideline too. Never been a Haley fan.

You don't wish injury on anyone, so you want him to be maimed. Is maiming injury?

He was going to hurdle the guy and ended up Samurai kicking him. Yep, suspension for life would be better.

Quit already lol. Yes I hope he gets maimed and that is an injury. He wasn't trying to hurdle anyone he purposely kicked a Pinter in the face which could have led to serious injury and death. Break his neck at the very least.

Sorry doc but he should get the most severe punishment of all. I hate the Browns so it has nothing to do with the team at all.

Quit already lol. Yes I hope he gets maimed and that is an injury. He wasn't trying to hurdle anyone he purposely kicked a Pinter in the face which could have led to serious injury and death. Break his neck at the very least.

Sorry doc but he should get the most severe punishment of all. I hate the Browns so it has nothing to do with the team at all.

I think you're wrong completely. He was going to hurdle him because he looked like he was gonna go low. But it's whatever. I'm quite sure he wasn't trying to break the kickers neck. good grief.

For the errrr.. Steeler fans who think he tried to hurdle the punter, please explain why he would? He could have simply ran around him. He was the punter and no one to the side of him or even should have at the very least tried to run over him. Hurdle?? Seriously?? That may be the absolute dumbest excuse I've ever heard when trying to defend someone in your team.

For the errrr.. Steeler fans who think he tried to hurdle the punter, please explain why he would? He could have simply ran around him. He was the punter and no one to the side of him or even should have at the very least tried to run over him. Hurdle?? Seriously?? That may be the absolute dumbest excuse I've ever heard when trying to defend someone in your team.
Well, considering most punters go low, well, there's that. Second, you could even see him explain on the sideline after the play that he was going to hurdle him. But I'm sure you doubt that one too.

It's whatever, the Steelers have a lot of work to do. I can't see them going into Baltimore and winning on a short week.

Scoot up closer to the screen. Your vision is limited at your age.

I watched the replay in the airport about a half dozen times. There was zero attempt at trying to hurdle. He clearly tried to and succeeded to kick the punter in the face.

You do know when you hurdle you lift your leg up over the object, he didn't do that at all and instead thrust his leg forward into the players face. Not even close and if he isn't suspended I hope he gets maimed next game.