Old Football Pictures

I wished everyone on BGP had a chance to come by Frankfort High Traditions House. It was opened this year by Cheryl Johnson and her husband. Mrs. Johnson taught at Frankfort for 40 years. Her and her husband purchased a house right next to the High School and has opened it as an internet cafe type place for students in the community. It displays pictures, trophies, year books, and many other things unique to Frankfort High School and the many traditions.

I am not sure any other school has anything like this house.

I wished everyone on BGP had a chance to come by Frankfort High Traditions House. It was opened this year by Cheryl Johnson and her husband. Mrs. Johnson taught at Frankfort for 40 years. Her and her husband purchased a house right next to the High School and has opened it as an internet cafe type place for students in the community. It displays pictures' date=' trophies, year books, and many other things unique to Frankfort High School and the many traditions. I am not sure any other school has anything like this house.[/quote']

Wow. That's very nice.

L

I wished everyone on BGP had a chance to come by Frankfort High Traditions House. It was opened this year by Cheryl Johnson and her husband. Mrs. Johnson taught at Frankfort for 40 years. Her and her husband purchased a house right next to the High School and has opened it as an internet cafe type place for students in the community. It displays pictures, trophies, year books, and many other things unique to Frankfort High School and the many traditions.

I am not sure any other school has anything like this house.

I love old city school football. That is awesome. Keep the Panthers rolling.

The early 70s with Danville, Harrodsburg, Frankfort, Paris, Bardstown & Somerset.....those were some powerhouses!

• 3 weeks later...

1960 Army All American from Paintsville Mike Minix (#18). MVP of the Army All American game, and the nation's leading scorer in 1960. He was "The Highest Scoring Football Player in America" according to the program for the game that featured names like Joe Namath, Dick Butkus, and John Huarte (Heisman QB 1964 at Notre Dame).

1382270_10200288160520502_790356911_n.jpg?oh=b21b73d5ee496ddf95dbbe15f1cc6109&oe=552A6BE2