44 members have voted

1. 1. What happens?

• Louisville wins big (21+)
    • Louisville wins by 2-3 scores (11-20)
    • Louisville wins a close game(1-10)
    • Kentucky wins a close game (1-10)
    • Kentucky wins by 2-3 scores (11-20)
    • Kentucky wins big (21+)

Do you have an idea who they asked, just curious?

About who's been asked, there's very little info as those conversations don't get talked about outside of administrator to administrator. But both Vanderbilt and Georgia have bought out of scheduled games with Louisville in recent seasons.

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

About who's been asked, there's very little info as those conversations don't get talked about outside of administrator to administrator. But both Vanderbilt and Georgia have bought out of scheduled games with Louisville in recent seasons.

So were just supposed to know the conversations took place?

So were just supposed to know the conversations took place?

Things leak from time to time.

Louisville asked Ohio State for a game for this season. Much has been made about ESPN trying to get Louisville into the Chick-fil-A Kickoff instead of Virginia Tech prior to this year.

Things leak from time to time.

Louisville asked Ohio State for a game for this season. Much has been made about ESPN trying to get Louisville into the Chick-fil-A Kickoff instead of Virginia Tech prior to this year.

Cool, personally I would like to see them play Clemson, South Carolina, or A&M.

Rolling the dice by not scheduling a big game with conference realignment going on around them, especially when they are already in a precarious position as far as strength of schedule goes, is a questionable decision though.

Correct, OSU has Oregon in 2020 and Texas in 2022 set up. UL plays the victim role well, a could of teams said no and they said ok Ohio and Eastern it is.

I just think that trying to schedule two SEC teams to a tough game given the SEC conference slate is a bad idea. I was trying to make the point that instead, they should have looked for other up and coming teams whose strength of schedule is called into question. That's why I used Boise State and BYU as an example. Even an SMU type program in place of EKU/Ohio would be something.

I just think that trying to schedule two SEC teams to a tough game given the SEC conference slate is a bad idea. I was trying to make the point that instead, they should have looked for other up and coming teams whose strength of schedule is called into question. That's why I used Boise State and BYU as an example. Even an SMU type program in place of EKU/Ohio would be something.

We play SMU. They're in the league and a part of that horrible schedule we're talking about.

What is funny about this thread is Cat fans predicting a 30+ point game. I understand so when UL only wins by a couple of TD's you will spend the rest of the year talking about how UL isnt very good.

Exactly. Put down their own team to take a shot at UL. :lol2: