44 members have voted

1. 1. What happens?

• Louisville wins big (21+)
    • Louisville wins by 2-3 scores (11-20)
    • Louisville wins a close game(1-10)
    • Kentucky wins a close game (1-10)
    • Kentucky wins by 2-3 scores (11-20)
    • Kentucky wins big (21+)

What I would like to know is why the last two choices are there and if there is anyone that will seriously choose one of the last two options ? :lol2:

Should that happen then you might need this (:bag: ) and we would know that the Land of Oz actually exist. (and btw, do you gamble?) :D

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Believe I said chippy, or are you speaking for me now? Or have I had to many and said dirty lol?

You said chippy, but you also made comments such as: "Louisville better be careful running the score up," and "Louisville will play for style points, but at what cost?" Statements like that, to me, are insinuating UK will take cheap shots if the score gets out of hand. Teams getting "chippy" as you say is fine, that happens in most games, and especially so in rivalry games. Even as much as I dislike them, I wouldn't expect UK to play dirty, regardless of the score. Just pointing out that a couple of your comments lead me to believe that you think they might...

UL is the better team and I believe they win this game. But I think that UK keeps it closer than the experts think. UK moved the ball on UL last year just had a couple of turnovers in the redzone early.

I have a hard time seeing UK's defense slowing down Teddy enough times to pull off the upset.

I'll be rooting for the Cats, but my prediction is....

UL - 34

UK - 26

With UC losing their QB and best playmaker this is by far ULs best opponent as crazy as that sounds, or embarrassing as it sounds. UL needs to score 50-60 points and pray UK does anything afterward.

I figured Central Florida or Rutgers may be their toughest, but you could be right depending upon how UK develops. UL has to go for the jugular and go video game mode every game, imo. Heck, UC still may be the best.