• Louisville wins a close game(1-10)
    • Kentucky wins a close game (1-10)
    • Kentucky wins by 2-3 scores (11-20)
    • Kentucky wins big (21+)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope Kentucky throws the ball all game. Just see what happens. Try to score as many as you can. Uptempo, trick plays, leave no stone un-turned. I think alot of times underdogs play it close to the vest, and I think that's what Louisville will expect. I think they'll plan for UK to play a similar game to how they beat UT a few years ago. I'm afraid that won't work, the defense isn't good enough.

Matt Jones was saying yesterday, and I saw it on Twitter as well, that there is more betting being done on the UK/UL game than every game on the schedule this week, sans Bama/A&M.

I never, ever bet on sports because I would become addicted to it, but I'd put a sizable amount of money on the Cards if I were a betting man.

Maybe one day some of you will realize UL's schedule is of no fault of their own... :deadhorse:

I don't blame UofL for their schedule, I just feel bad for Teddy because such a schedule makes it almost impossible for Bridgewater to win the Heisman. Voters tend to look at gutsy wins over quality opponents moreso than a great quarter back owning lesser opponents.

Who are Bridgewater's primary receiving targets? And what kind of season has Dyer had thus far?

Devante Parker

Damian Copeland

Eli Rogers

Robert Clark

Gerald Christian

Dyer hasn't played a whole lot yet. He had a huge run against Ohio for a TD, but didn't make much noise in the EKU game.

Devante Parker

Damian Copeland

Eli Rogers

Robert Clark

Gerald Christian

Dyer hasn't played a whole lot yet. He had a huge run against Ohio for a TD, but didn't make much noise in the EKU game.

Thanks.

Why do you think Dyer has yet to be much of a factor? I expected him to be a huge influence for the Cards.