1. 1. What happens?

• Louisville wins big (21+)
    • Louisville wins by 2-3 scores (11-20)
    • Louisville wins a close game(1-10)
    • Kentucky wins a close game (1-10)
    • Kentucky wins by 2-3 scores (11-20)
    • Kentucky wins big (21+)

Thanks.

Why do you think Dyer has yet to be much of a factor? I expected him to be a huge influence for the Cards.

If I had to guess, I would say he doesn't know too many of the offensive sets yet. Not to mention, the two backs that are currently in front of him, Perry and Brown, are both 1,000-yard back type guys...

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I had to guess, I would say he doesn't know too many of the offensive sets yet. Not to mention, the two backs that are currently in front of him, Perry and Brown, are both 1,000-yard back type guys...

I don't see it out of Perry. He looked very tenative against EKU. In fact, their whole rushing attack looked pretty bad. They have to improve their running game and their special teams play if they want to run the table.

Devante Parker

Damian Copeland

Eli Rogers

Robert Clark

Gerald Christian

Dyer hasn't played a whole lot yet. He had a huge run against Ohio for a TD, but didn't make much noise in the EKU game.

Don't forget about De La Cruz (fka Dominguez).

I don't see it out of Perry. He looked very tenative against EKU. In fact, their whole rushing attack looked pretty bad. They have to improve their running game and their special teams play if they want to run the table.

After watching the game again, I don't really feel like they were forcing the issue on the ground that game. I agree that the ground game didn't look as good in Week 2, but I don't think they were REALLY trying to move the ball on the ground. The passing will be the bread and butter, but I still feel like UofL can run on anybody they want to on their schedule.

And UK is the same team that has lost 2 in a row to WKU. Good job. Good effort...

And the same UL team that has lost to Syracuse the last two years one of which was the biggest upset against the spread in the history of college football. The same UL team that was very lucky to win close games against powerhouse teams like UNC,FIU,S.Miss,USF,Cinn. truth is UL was very lucky to finish 11-2 last year could and should have been much worse. Not one signature win last year outside the bowl game! They are not Bama! Nice try!

And the same UL team that has lost to Syracuse the last two years one of which was the biggest upset against the spread in the history of college football. The same UL team that was very lucky to win close games against powerhouse teams like UNC,FIU,S.Miss,USF,Cinn. truth is UL was very lucky to finish 11-2 last year could and should have been much worse. Not one signature win last year outside the bowl game! They are not Bama! Nice try!

And UK couldn't win the Sun Belt. Yippie...