Survivor 27: Blood vs Water

• Replies 282
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope all of the retreads lose. Whatever last Loved One is remaining is who I am pulling for.

I'm kind of surprised they didn't throw the challenge to vote Colton out.

I still hate that people act like babies and take it so personal when they get voted out. Drives me nuts. It's an individual game where everyone is in it for their self but I am mad because they voted me out. :no: Play the game better. Dummy.

I hope all of the retreads lose. Whatever last Loved One is remaining is who I am pulling for. I still hate that people act like babies and take it so personal when they get voted out. Drives me nuts. It's an individual game where everyone is in it for their self but I am mad because they voted me out. :no: Play the game better. Dummy.

That's the one thing that's bugged me about this show from the beginning is all the whining and bellyaching that goes on after getting voted out. At this point, folks should expect that they will get blindsided, and that people will lie to them. The whole expecting people to be loyal and the shock that people have when they get played is just silly.

I hope Colton leaves the game. He better not ever be brought back either.

It'll be funny if Colton leaves the game and his boyfriend stays. I imagine the boyfirend will have to leave too.

I don't think so. They didn't boot Laura when Rupert was eliminated. I think it would be hilarious if Colton leave and his BF becomes America's favorite player.