IRS apologizes for targeting conservative groups

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You never answer a question. Why is that?

O Captain, My Captain: The majority of questions are either (a) rhetorical or (b) of the 'when did you stop beating your wife?' variety. Hence, I'm reluctant to wade into that tit-for-tat pool. But since you ask for an answer to All Tell's question, I will provide one, even though it is off-topic: If one is upset with Roe v. Wade, why in the world isn't your ire directed at the five conservative Roman Catholic Republicans who constitute a majority on the U.S. Supreme Court? What are you waiting for? Grant to take Richmond?

But you're more then willing to sling hyperbole and Baby Killer Party propaganda. Just want to make sure the rules you have set are well known to everyone.

And FWIW my question was rhetorical and I expected no answer but maybe, just maybe you could TRY to answer some of the specific questions you were asked regarding legalities and ends justifying means.

I won't hold my breath.

Edited by All Tell

But you're more then willing to sling hyperbole and Baby Killer Party propaganda. Just want to make sure the rules you have set are well known to everyone.

And FWIW my question was rhetorical and I expected no answer but maybe, just maybe you could TRY to answer some of the specific questions you were asked regarding legalities and ends justifying means.

I won't hold my breath.

No illegalities (library case) until the fat old men in black robes sing. That could be a while. Interesting twists in the NKY twin cases. Could the Campbell County Library District actually be serious about possibly closing the Ft. Thomas branch? That would certainly put the Tea Party at odds with the Republicans in Ft. Thomas. Campbell realtors also would howl like banshees, too. Stay tuned.

By the way, as far as rules ... there aren't any as long as you keep things sort of civil. I believe that's the way this dialogue works.

O Captain, My Captain: The majority of questions are either (a) rhetorical or (b) of the 'when did you stop beating your wife?' variety. Hence, I'm reluctant to wade into that tit-for-tat pool. But since you ask for an answer to All Tell's question, I will provide one, even though it is off-topic: If one is upset with Roe v. Wade, why in the world isn't your ire directed at the five conservative Roman Catholic Republicans who constitute a majority on the U.S. Supreme Court? What are you waiting for? Grant to take Richmond?

So, in other words, you can't answer the questions so you just ignore them.

• 2 weeks later...
Now we find out that over 90 IRS employees were involved and over 500 groups and individuals were targeted.. Not just a few rouge employees as the white house stated.
Rouge ? as in Baton Rouge ? Red !!!?