IRS apologizes for targeting conservative groups

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know the difference between rogue and rouge. Pointing out a typo would definitely be and example of trying to divert the attention from a losing issue that I alluded to in #204. Hey I've done it to, when I have a losing argument I've resorted to trying to be the spelling police.

I know the difference between rogue and rouge. Pointing out a typo would definitely be and example of trying to divert the attention from a losing issue that I alluded to in #204. Hey I've done it to, when I have a losing argument I've resorted to trying to be the spelling police.

Based on this photo...Rogue is correct.

IRS 2 employees.jpg

I was just about to post a new thread for this . So the guy in charge of the IRS is married to a woman who works for a liberal group whose soul goal is to destroy conservative PACs. So I'm suppose to believe she didn't influence her husband ?

I was just about to post a new thread for this . So the guy in charge of the IRS is married to a woman who works for a liberal group whose soul goal is to destroy conservative PACs. So I'm suppose to believe she didn't influence her husband ?

No conflict of interest for an 'independent' agency there...

No I just like pointing out grammar and vocabulary mistakes , just ask my wife and children .

Bash -- This is almost as bad as Clarence Thomas ruling on the Affordable Health Care Act while his wife Ginni raked in more than a million bucks lobbying to defeat said act. Yet Clancy says this is all above-board. Ha ha ha.

Bash -- This is almost as bad as Clarence Thomas ruling on the Affordable Health Care Act while his wife Ginni raked in more than a million bucks lobbying to defeat said act. Yet Clancy says this is all above-board. Ha ha ha.

If you want to discuss this start a thread. No more deflections .

Hal Rogers, who is chairman of the Appropriations Committee, was just on Fox News talking about the wasteful spending at conference meetings of IRS workers. Some hotel rooms were $1,500 per night. He also suspects that people higher up the totem pole that were in control of decisions are using lower level workers as scapegoats in the targeting Tea Party members and other conservative groups. He also threw out a word I haven't heard much since the Watergate days, "enemies list". Seems the IRS had one. These Watergate terms may become more familiar in the next few months. "Stonewall", anyone.