Tennessee 88 Kentucky 58

DragonFire

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone know Harrow's stat line? I'm pretty sure he didn't score, doubt that he had any assists or rebounds, but on the good side of the ledger, I can't remember any turnovers.

I will not be surprised to see him transfer again, has some talent, just probably needs to play in a less stressful environment.

Without a doubt the worst embarrassment in the history of U.K. basketball . Polson was the only player that put out any effort at all. Should everyone on that team play with Polson's heart then we would have no problems. Harrow as far as I am concerned can walk back to Lexington, I have never seen such a soft/cry baby (I have a more fitting term) U.K. basketball player. "If" anyone on this team cares( besides Polson) they should watch a film of the Vol players laughing at them on several occasions, sickening.

Just to clear it up if anyone is unsure.....I'm upset :D

Without a doubt the worst embarrassment in the history of U.K. basketball . Polson was the only player that put out any effort at all. Should everyone on that team play with Polson's heart then we would have no problems. Harrow as far as I am concerned can walk back to Lexington, I have never seen such a soft/cry baby (I have a more fitting term) U.K. basketball player. "If" anyone on this team cares besides Polson they should watch a film of the Vol players laughing at them on several occasions, sickening.

Just to clear it up if anyone is unsure.....I'm upset :D[/QUOTe]

Can you transfer some of that fire to some of the UK players? I think WCS also puts out effort, just lacking in basketball IQ right now.