Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Tennessee 88 Kentucky 58

Featured Replies

Largest blowout ever by Tennessee over Kentucky, breaking the previous record of 28 set in 1968, also at Tennessee.

 

We're officially hearing the death rattle of UK's season.

  • Replies 215
  • Views 27.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Might not even make the NIT if we play like this the rest of the season.

You guys are really going to upset Bluto.

When does Harrow come off the disable list?:popcorn:

You guys are realling going to upset Bluto.

 

After watching this embarrassment it just seemed o.k..

Queue the talk about how next year UK will be the greatest team of all time.

Did anyone notice Cal giving Shows down the road late in the game? I believe he was trying to get tossed.

Anyone know Harrow's stat line? I'm pretty sure he didn't score, doubt that he had any assists or rebounds, but on the good side of the ledger, I can't remember any turnovers.

I will not be surprised to see him transfer again, has some talent, just probably needs to play in a less stressful environment.

I am glad my wife told me that I was taking her to town grocery shopping today.

Track the Reds anyone? :lol::lol:

Without a doubt the worst embarrassment in the history of U.K. basketball . Polson was the only player that put out any effort at all. Should everyone on that team play with Polson's heart then we would have no problems. Harrow as far as I am concerned can walk back to Lexington, I have never seen such a soft/cry baby (I have a more fitting term) U.K. basketball player. "If" anyone on this team cares( besides Polson) they should watch a film of the Vol players laughing at them on several occasions, sickening.

Just to clear it up if anyone is unsure.....I'm upset :D

Without a doubt the worst embarrassment in the history of U.K. basketball . Polson was the only player that put out any effort at all. Should everyone on that team play with Polson's heart then we would have no problems. Harrow as far as I am concerned can walk back to Lexington, I have never seen such a soft/cry baby (I have a more fitting term) U.K. basketball player. "If" anyone on this team cares besides Polson they should watch a film of the Vol players laughing at them on several occasions, sickening.

Just to clear it up if anyone is unsure.....I'm upset :D[/QUOTe]

 

Can you transfer some of that fire to some of the UK players? I think WCS also puts out effort, just lacking in basketball IQ right now.

I will not be surprised to see him transfer again, has some talent, just probably needs to play in a less stressful environment.

 

High School maybe ?

Did they say with about 6 or 8 minutes left that Tennessee had zero turnovers?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.