Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

Will the Cats be dancing in March? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Will the Cats be dancing in March?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Pretty simple... with Noel out, do you think the Cats have enough to make the Big Dance?

  • Replies 71
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't see this team winning @UT, @Arkansas, vs. Missouri, or vs. Florida without Nerlans. That'd be 20-11 overall, 11-7 in the weak SEC. I think that's best case scenario. I say no.

Injuries do get factored in to the NCAA committee's decision making. If UK wins out except for Florida, they get in. They need to get to the SEC title game. UK is still in second place in the SEC so unless you think the NCAA is only taking one SEC team, I think UK is pretty safe. The Missouri game is the big game IMO. Of course, they need to win games.

I think they are still in, but it isn't going to be easy.

 

I'm in this camp.

I don't see how one can think they'll win the following games:

 

@UT

@Arkansas

Florida

Missouri

 

Someone who says they still get in, how do they win a single one of those games?

They will win at UT Sat. Arkansas at Arkansas and the FLA game at Rupp will be tough. I see them winning the rest of the SEC games they have including Missouri. They will be a 10 seed.

OR won't even vote on his own poll. :lol::lol:

Someone who watches more Kentucky games than I do: What does the starting lineup look like come this weekend? I have an idea but I honestly have difficulty remembering who is who.

  • Author
I don't see how one can think they'll win the following games:

 

@UT

@Arkansas

Florida

Missouri

 

Someone who says they still get in, how do they win a single one of those games?

UT is 12-10... it will be tough but I don't see the Vols as an overwhelming favorite.

 

Mizzou is Gameday at home at night and I don't think they are all that great.

 

Saying they can't win either of those games is just silly.

  • Author
Someone who watches more Kentucky games than I do: What does the starting lineup look like come this weekend? I have an idea but I honestly have difficulty remembering who is who.

 

WCS in for Noel

 

Harrow

Goodwin

Mays

Poythress

WCS

  • Author
OR won't even vote on his own poll. :lol::lol:

 

:idunno:

:idunno:

 

 

Not till I called you out. :lol:

If Goodwin, Poythress, Harrow, don't start to perform it's simple NO they don't

get into the big dance. The SEC is down way down this year. UK has to find a way

to play without Noel, and much of that depends on the 3 guys mentioned above stepping

up.

Gedtsow, Cauley-Stein will replace Noel. I still think they can make the NCAA someone now needs to step up more than ever they still have some good players and they will all need to play more as a team than ever. Not going to be easy and they have their backs up against the wall. Tough road games left and some home games its time to step up or sit down and look at next year. GO CAT'S. JD

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.