Will Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

Original Rookie

Will the Cats be dancing in March?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Cats be dancing in March?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Injuries do get factored in to the NCAA committee's decision making. If UK wins out except for Florida, they get in. They need to get to the SEC title game. UK is still in second place in the SEC so unless you think the NCAA is only taking one SEC team, I think UK is pretty safe. The Missouri game is the big game IMO. Of course, they need to win games.

I don't see how one can think they'll win the following games:

@UT

@Arkansas

Florida

Missouri

Someone who says they still get in, how do they win a single one of those games?

UT is 12-10... it will be tough but I don't see the Vols as an overwhelming favorite.

Mizzou is Gameday at home at night and I don't think they are all that great.

Saying they can't win either of those games is just silly.

If Goodwin, Poythress, Harrow, don't start to perform it's simple NO they don't

get into the big dance. The SEC is down way down this year. UK has to find a way

to play without Noel, and much of that depends on the 3 guys mentioned above stepping

up.

Gedtsow, Cauley-Stein will replace Noel. I still think they can make the NCAA someone now needs to step up more than ever they still have some good players and they will all need to play more as a team than ever. Not going to be easy and they have their backs up against the wall. Tough road games left and some home games its time to step up or sit down and look at next year. GO CAT'S. JD