Will Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

Original Rookie

Will the Cats be dancing in March?  

50 members have voted

1. 1. Will the Cats be dancing in March?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Cats are 18-8 and 3rd in the SEC right now.

I think they need to go at least 3-2 over the last 5. (Win one of UF/Mizzou/@Ark). That probably lands them at 5th in the SEC and gives them a Thursday game in the SECT. Win one SECT game and they're 22-11 on the year.

I really can see them winning Sat. Missouri is a bad road team. Miss St and GA will be W's which gets them to 21 wins and in the tourney.

MY SEC final standings I think will be

Florida

Bama

KY

Missouri

Arkansas

Ole'Miss

4 teams get in..........................

I think they need to go at least 3-2 over the last 5. (Win one of UF/Mizzou/@Ark). That probably lands them at 5th in the SEC and gives them a Thursday game in the SECT. Win one SECT game and they're 22-11 on the year.

Guessing they need more than one solid resume win without Nerlens to sway the committee. Tough to read exactly how much weight his absence will carry, but going 4-3 without him and only getting one of those three will be rough even if you add one SECT win...

In this scenario, I think 2 SECT wins would get them in.