Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

Will the Cats be dancing in March? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Will the Cats be dancing in March?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I think that they can definintely win this weekend at UT. It's not a for sure thing, but they can get a win.

 

I love Wiljer shooting threes, but I feel like they have to change their offense and make him a focal point in the post.

  • Replies 71
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think that they can definintely win this weekend at UT. It's not a for sure thing, but they can get a win.

 

I love Wiljer shooting threes, but I feel like they have to change their offense and make him a focal point in the post.

 

 

I believe Stokes will have a field day inside with Noel out.

  • Author
Not till I called you out. :lol:

 

You are right, I started a thread that I didn't want to participate. Are you serious dude?

You are right, I started a thread that I didn't want to participate. Are you serious dude?

 

 

I'm dead serious that you didn't vote in the poll until I made my post.

I believe Stokes will have a field day inside with Noel out.

 

Yeah...WCS is going to have to put his big boy pants on. Now is definitely his chance to shine.

  • Author
I'm dead serious that you didn't vote in the poll until I made my post.

 

I voted 100% because of you almighty. :notworthy::isurrender::idunno:

 

 

At least nobody around here is petty.

  • Author

More than the shot blocking, I think UK will miss the rebounding most. Paging Alex Poythress. (you think he has a pager?)

I'm dead serious that you didn't vote in the poll until I made my post.

 

Seems like most people don't vote right away in threads they start....You're trolling more than usual today. :lol:

I voted 100% because of you almighty. :notworthy::isurrender::idunno:

 

 

At least nobody around here is petty.

 

 

Didn't say I made you vote, just pointed out the fact you hadn't voted until I stated you hadn't even voted in your poll.

 

Seems like most people don't vote right away in threads they start....You're trolling more than usual today. :lol:

 

 

Boss isn't happy unless I'm constantly stirring the pot. :D:sssh:

Didn't say I made you vote, just pointed out the fact you hadn't voted until I stated you hadn't even voted in your poll.

 

 

 

 

Boss isn't happy unless I'm constantly stirring the pot. :D:sssh:

 

You have earned your paycheck the last 2 days. :D

You have earned your paycheck the last 2 days. :D

 

 

 

My certificate of graduation from the GT school of pot stirring hangs proudly on my wall. :lol:

My certificate of graduation from the GT school of pot stirring hangs proudly on my wall. :lol:

 

Is Clyde the vice principal?

Is Clyde the vice principal?

 

Clyde founded the school.

If UK ends up as a bubble team, they will be in just because they are UK and the NCAA makes a ton of money from the crowds they bring.

21-10, somewhere around a 9 or 10 seed; a tough but winnable first-round game against a similarly-ranked team (think Illinois, Baylor, Creighton, Temple). Then out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.