Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

Will the Cats be dancing in March? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Will the Cats be dancing in March?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Clyde founded the school.
I'm pretty sure there were folks around before him that did that....;)
  • Replies 71
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally I think 4-3 gets them in, and I think they'll do that.

I'm pretty sure there were folks around before him that did that....;)

 

 

I'm sure you know people are reincarnated from time to time. :D

Quite simply, Yes. How far they go is the question and that is probably not very far.

I hate to repeat myself, but we need a Lou Brown in that locker room to peel a section every time they get one of the five wins. Can this team make the NCAA tournament? Nicholas Cage won an academy award for best actor. Anything can happen. Of course they can if they have the will to make it. Is Jon Hood ready to step up? I believe maybe he is. I predict this team will make the NCAA tournament!!

Nicholas Cage won an academy award for best actor. Anything can happen.

 

:lol:

No. WCS at this point is a very limited bench player. This is not a good team. I can't wait till Alex and Archie take off their jerseys.

 

Archie is a 2 guard who plays out of control and can't shoot and Alex is a 6'7 center who can't play facing the basket, can't dribble, can't drive, gets stripped a lot around the basket, and plays with no energy.

Nicholas Cage won an academy award for best actor. Anything can happen.

 

How dare you...

Score more points than them.

 

 

 

 

 

@UT

@Arkansas

Florida

Missouri

 

Someone who says they still get in, how do they win a single one of those games?

21-10, somewhere around a 9 or 10 seed; a tough but winnable first-round game against a similarly-ranked team (think Illinois, Baylor, Creighton, Temple). Then out.

 

I want a mulligan.

I see 2 wins the rest of the way, which won't get them in the NCAA. I doubt that Cal wants to play in the NIT.

After seeing today's game, I say not a chance in hell. I think many knew they would be worse without Noel, but I never thought this bad. The rest of the season will be long for UK.

Worst UK team since the probation era. Yes, worse that BCG's last team here.

I see them winning at UGA and vs. Mississippi State putting them at 19-12 (10-8) and going to the NIT.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.