Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Will Kentucky make the NCAA tournament?

Will the Cats be dancing in March? 50 members have voted

  1. 1. Will the Cats be dancing in March?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Going to be a very interesting case study on selection. UK was just clawing off the bubble and now the guy that clearly made them go is done. I don't think they are in with three more loses before the SEC tournament and will need to win a game or two there if they drop two more to show an ability to win without him...

  • Replies 71
  • Views 10.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think they get in barely for a variety of reasons, I think the Gameday night crowd pulls them thru vs. Mizzu. I also think they have a chance @ UT.

He is the heart and soul of the team. I have a bad feeling they will fall apart without him.

I think they get in barely for a variety of reasons' date=' I think the Gameday night crowd pulls them thru vs. Mizzu. I also think they have a chance @ UT.[/quote']

 

So you think they win 2 more regular season games and get in???

The best thing going for them is how bad the SEC is. A lot of "tougher" conference game remaining, but maybe they can find some kind of niche to hang their hat on down the stretch. You also have to be concerned about WCS shouldering a lot more of the role now and how his body with withstand it all.

Nope. I know I'm jynx'n tonight's game but we will see UNC vs UK in the NIT.

No. WCS at this point is a very limited bench player. This is not a good team. I can't wait till Alex and Archie take off their jerseys.

^Ford said today that more and more GMs are saying Poythress needs to come back (i.e., not a sure fire first round pick).

I don't see how one can think they'll win the following games:

 

@UT

@Arkansas

Florida

Missouri

 

Someone who says they still get in, how do they win a single one of those games?

 

I could see them winning at Arkansas. The Razorbacks have lost to 2-8 South Carolina by 21 and to 3-7 Vanderbilt so they are certainly capable of laying an egg. Those games were on the road but they aren't world beaters. Tennesse is also not a for sure loss. They just dropped a home game to Georgia.

 

I do think it will be a struggle to make the tourney but I don't see Arkansas or Tennessee as a guaranteed loss.

I want to see them play the next 2 games before I decide. We'll know a whole lot more about what we got left.

I could see them winning at Arkansas. The Razorbacks have lost to 2-8 South Carolina by 21 and to 3-7 Vanderbilt so they are certainly capable of laying an egg. Those games were on the road but they aren't world beaters. Tennesse is also not a for sure loss. They just dropped a home game to Georgia.

 

I do think it will be a struggle to make the tourney but I don't see Arkansas or Tennessee as a guaranteed loss.

Arkansas is an entirely different team at home. Ask Florida...

If they go 5-2 they are in IMO but its going to be tough. Can they get in with just 20 wins?

If they go 5-2 they are in IMO but its going to be tough. Can they get in with just 20 wins?

 

With Noel out I'm not sure. The resume is already thin and now the committee has to factor in the injury which has a negative impact on the already shaky fact sheet. 5-2 should get them in. Not sure at all if it is any worse...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.