Kentucky coaching rumors and updates

D-Rob

• Replies 520
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fulmer has sought out numerous jobs over the last few years and wasn't hired by anyone. That makes me skeptical of Kentucky hiring him. While I liked Fulmer at Tennessee, I worry that his time might have passed by.

While he is not my first choice, I think he would be a good hire.

The plus of Fulmer is that he has forgotten more about football than most coaches know. He would surround himself with a quality staff and knows how to recruit the SEC.

I know a lot of people say "It's another Rich Brooks hire", well you know what. I really enjoyed the last 5 years of Rich's tenure. I can live with that.

I believe Fulmer could turn us around in a hurry. We would be fundamentally better immediately. The man knows football.

Guys, really think before you put down outlandish bucket-list type guys. This is Kentucky and it is not about money.

Joker Phillips

Rich Brooks

Guy Morriss

Hal Mummee

I think Barnhart will want to make an impact on the football team though. Maybe I'm just hoping that...

Matt Jones ‏@KySportsRadio

Larry Vaught reporting that "preliminary contact" made between UK and Texas Tech OC Neal Brown's agent

I would think there is going to be a long list of guys that are contacted (or at least their agents are).