Guys Who Get Manicure/Pedicure

I just had a young lady joke with me that I should go with her to get a Manicure/Pedicure...excuse me, what? I feel like I'd have to turn in my man card forever if I did that. She's trying to tell me that a lot of guys get them all the time.

Needless to say, its not happening, but wondered if other guys felt the same as me?

My answer would probably depend on the level of attractiveness of the young lady asking. :D I've never had one but I'm in an outdoor wedding next month and have to wear sandles. Therefore the bride is insisting on pedicures for the men. I told my buddy that it wasn't happening.

I refused for a long time, but given that I am a runner and I lose toenails frequently and feet are all beat up, I have gone twice now. I am trying to go ever 5-6 months at least once for a little maintenance. It is not that bad and takes no time.

My hands are always torn up from lifting or something, I just don't care really. As for my feet, the only time they're really out there in the open is if I'm rocking flip flops, I wear flip flops because they're comfy and I wish I lived on a beach, not wearing them to show off my awesome feet. With that said I would go on someone else's dime but not putting my own money down for it.

Not for me. I'm not trendy like that. On a similar note, I can't pull off: earings, jewlery or watches, popped collars, the tight white khaki's that guys down south are wearing, sunglasses with a strap around them, or any type of hipster look.