Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Guys Who Get Manicure/Pedicure

Featured Replies

  • Author
Not for me. I'm not trendy like that. On a similar note, I can't pull off: earings, jewlery or watches, popped collars, the tight white khaki's that guys down south are wearing, sunglasses with a strap around them, or any type of hipster look.

 

I believe those are called croakies. I'm with you, on all of that actually. I might try and start wearing a watch here soon though.

It is more of just our way of thinking, but trying to provide a little maintenance to your feet or hands should not be considered feminine. More so just common sense and healthy.

It could make it easier to scatch yourself.

My answer would probably depend on the level of attractiveness of the young lady asking. :D I've never had one but I'm in an outdoor wedding next month and have to wear sandles. Therefore the bride is insisting on pedicures for the men. I told my buddy that it wasn't happening.

 

Dude there are so many ways I want to respond to your post. If the bride is letting the groomsmen all play husband for a time after the wedding, then she can tell me to get a pedicure. But I still wouldn't But at the same time, when you say it depends on how beautiful the woman asking is...that very simpish. Simple pimping. I would never forge my beliefs in the name of getting some. You have to finish how you start. That is what got Steve McNair killed. Simple pimping. Going out of your way for the sake of the tail. He was out there taking a girl who worked at Dave and Busters on trip parasailing. When he wanted to stop going out of his way for her, she offed him and her.

Needless to say, if I won't let my son wear pink, I darn sure ain't getting a manicure or pedicure.

Dude there are so many ways I want to respond to your post. If the bride is letting the groomsmen all play husband for a time after the wedding, then she can tell me to get a pedicure. But I still wouldn't But at the same time, when you say it depends on how beautiful the woman asking is...that very simpish. Simple pimping. I would never forge my beliefs in the name of getting some. You have to finish how you start. That is what got Steve McNair killed. Simple pimping. Going out of your way for the sake of the tail. He was out there taking a girl who worked at Dave and Busters on trip parasailing. When he wanted to stop going out of his way for her, she offed him and her.

Needless to say, if I won't let my son wear pink, I darn sure ain't getting a manicure or pedicure.

What if he wears pink WHILE GETTING a manicure/pedicure?
What if he wears pink WHILE GETTING a manicure/pedicure?

 

Then I have a gay son. It's like that sometimes.

What if he wears pink WHILE GETTING a manicure/pedicure?

 

He get's offed.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.