So long

nWo

I just wanted to say so long to everyone on BGP. I've been on this site for around 10 years but the time has come for me to move on. There are a lot of great things going on in my and my families lives right now. The birth of our 8th grandchild a couple of weeks ago. Great things on my job. If it be God's will I will be ordained as a deacon at my church at the end of May.

Thanks to all who supported me and made me laugh over the years.

Good by to all.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This will forever be known as "The Day The Weather Died" on BGP. :cry:

You will be missed terribly, nWo. Your contributions to BGP are immeasurable and you are one of the handful of posters that I always make sure I read everything you post. I find myself agreeing with you nearly all of the time and I am really saddened that I will no longer be able to read your thoughts (and weather posts)

Take care of yourself and that beautiful family of yours. God Bless You in all you do.

Sorry to hear that you are leaving!!! I appreciate all the weather dates.

I love all of your Scripture sharing! You have a very gentle yet powerful way of communicating the Word of God.

God Bless you always!!

You will definitely be missed. Hate to see you go and especially because you are one of the few left that I can remember being around since the time I joined. Even though we've never met in person I feel I know you very well in the 10+ years we've spent on here. Good luck in all you do and remember if you change your mind we will still be here...