Bengals win this year?

You'd have to say their best chances (at this time, barring injuries to any teams) is:

49'ers

Bills

Cards

Jets

Dolphins

After that, everything's a crap shoot. Hard to see them beating last year's Super Bowl participants. Just hope they don't role over and play dead against the Ravens, Steelers and Browns.

And, can I just say (again) it's total BS that you'll play a divisional team (this year, it's two!) twice before you play someone else even once. Absolutely no reason they should play the Browns (or any divisional foe) 2 out of the last 4 games.

Does anyone feel encouraged after today's game? Bengals game Seahawks all they wanted.

I feel very encouraged. As I said i never thought they be as bad as most national people have said, where most expect them to have one of the top two worst records. However, you never know how a new coach will do. I liked what I saw from him today.

You'd have to say their best chances (at this time, barring injuries to any teams) is:

49'ers

Bills

Cards

Jets

Dolphins

After that, everything's a crap shoot. Hard to see them beating last year's Super Bowl participants. Just hope they don't role over and play dead against the Ravens, Steelers and Browns.

And, can I just say (again) it's total BS that you'll play a divisional team (this year, it's two!) twice before you play someone else even once. Absolutely no reason they should play the Browns (or any divisional foe) 2 out of the last 4 games.

Add one win against the Browns. I’ll say 6.