2018 Mr. Football Wan'Dale Robinson Cited For Marijuana Possession

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Happened last night at about 11:30pm local in Lincoln, Nebraska after a community service officer noticed a strong smell of weed coming from the vicinity of Wan'Dale's dorm room and called University Police. The cops found weed in his vehicle while they were searching it ensuing their contact with Wan'Dale in the dorms.

Arraignment is on July 9th.

Not the best look for an incoming freshman.

“University of Nebraska police were called to University Suites after a community service officer smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from Robinson’s dorm room."

Boooooo.

Dude got busted for something that's going to be perfectly legal sooner rather than later.

community service officer

What the devil is a community service officer?

Also, someone said his room smelled like weed, so they called the cops and then the cops came and not only searched his room but made him go outside and open up his car?

What is all this?

“University of Nebraska police were called to University Suites after a community service officer smelled a strong odor of marijuana coming from Robinson’s dorm room."

Boooooo.

Dude got busted for something that's going to be perfectly legal sooner rather than later.

I agree on the fact that it will be legal - eventually. And I understand the sentiment. But still, stupid to go doing something like that...he's risking an awful lot.

I fully agree that it’s not that big of a deal, considering the future probable legalization of marijuana. But it’s not now and there are rules to follow. Can’t help but think that puts him in an early hole with the coaching staff, which is not good for him though.

I fully agree that it’s not that big of a deal, considering the future probable legalization of marijuana. But it’s not now and there are rules to follow. Can’t help but think that puts him in an early hole with the coaching staff, which is not good for him though.

Exactly where I am on the matter.