Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018 Mr. Football Wan'Dale Robinson Cited For Marijuana Possession

Featured Replies

Perhaps one doesn't smoke at all. Not good for your lungs.

Fastest guy on land and the fastest guy in water both partake in smoking weed so it’s not like it really is hindering athletic performance.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Fastest guy on land and the fastest guy in water both partake in smoking weed so it’s not like it really is hindering athletic performance.

 

So that's why! A new training technique.

Hang in there Wan'Dale, the best is yet to come!

 

...or this.

 

a1xfbiu4p1k01.jpg

 

This is like dead on a couple of guys I used to work with, even down to the uniform. :lol2:

Fastest guy on land and the fastest guy in water both partake in smoking weed so it’s not like it really is hindering athletic performance.

 

Didn't folks say similar things about cigarettes back in the day? I see no benefit inhaling smoke into the lungs. Over time it's got to take a toll, IMO.

Didn't folks say similar things about cigarettes back in the day? I see no benefit inhaling smoke into the lungs. Over time it's got to take a toll, IMO.

Smoking weed is not like smoking cigarettes. I’m not sure why that’s even a conversation at this point.

Smoking weed is not like smoking cigarettes. I’m not sure why that’s even a conversation at this point.

 

I'll respectfully disagree with you. Sure hope the kid gets things straightened out for a great college career.

I'll respectfully disagree with you. Sure hope the kid gets things straightened out for a great college career.

 

You typically only have a few hits off a joint/blunt/bowl/bong, etc. Cigarettes are consumed in very high numbers. Even if it's a few hits everyday, it's nothing compared to a pack of heaters per day.

You typically only have a few hits off a joint/blunt/bowl/bong, etc. Cigarettes are consumed in very high numbers. Even if it's a few hits everyday, it's nothing compared to a pack of heaters per day.

 

I get all that, I do. And I'll say any time you inhale smoke deeper and a little longer isn't good for the lungs. And again, hope everything works out OK for the kid.

I get all that, I do. And I'll say any time you inhale smoke deeper and a little longer isn't good for the lungs. And again, hope everything works out OK for the kid.

 

How many people have died from long term complications of marijuana use?

Non-issue. And I guarantee his coaches don’t care as much as folks think they do. These coaches aren’t stupid. They know half the team is smoking weed. Hell, Wan’Dale’s roommate was caught with weed a week or two ago as well. As long as they can manage to not get caught multiple times for the same thing they’ll be all right. Nobody cares about weed anymore.

I get all that, I do. And I'll say any time you inhale smoke deeper and a little longer isn't good for the lungs. And again, hope everything works out OK for the kid.

 

The air we breathe every day isn't good for some people's lungs...

Fastest guy on land and the fastest guy in water both partake in smoking weed so it’s not like it really is hindering athletic performance.

 

Along with half the NFL and NBA.

The air we breathe every day isn't good for some people's lungs...

 

You ain’t lying......

In how many states is it legal to smoke weed recreationally?

 

8 states plus Washington DC.

 

Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Washington DC.

 

 

It’s actually 10 states. Michigan and Vermont made it legal recently.

 

 

 

Recreational marijuana has been decriminalized in these states:

 

Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia(Atlanta and Savannah only), Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska(first offense is a civil infraction), New Hampshire, New Mexico(Albuquerque), New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.