2018 Mr. Football Wan'Dale Robinson Cited For Marijuana Possession

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fastest guy on land and the fastest guy in water both partake in smoking weed so it’s not like it really is hindering athletic performance.

Didn't folks say similar things about cigarettes back in the day? I see no benefit inhaling smoke into the lungs. Over time it's got to take a toll, IMO.

Didn't folks say similar things about cigarettes back in the day? I see no benefit inhaling smoke into the lungs. Over time it's got to take a toll, IMO.

Smoking weed is not like smoking cigarettes. I’m not sure why that’s even a conversation at this point.

Smoking weed is not like smoking cigarettes. I’m not sure why that’s even a conversation at this point.

I'll respectfully disagree with you. Sure hope the kid gets things straightened out for a great college career.

I'll respectfully disagree with you. Sure hope the kid gets things straightened out for a great college career.

You typically only have a few hits off a joint/blunt/bowl/bong, etc. Cigarettes are consumed in very high numbers. Even if it's a few hits everyday, it's nothing compared to a pack of heaters per day.

You typically only have a few hits off a joint/blunt/bowl/bong, etc. Cigarettes are consumed in very high numbers. Even if it's a few hits everyday, it's nothing compared to a pack of heaters per day.

I get all that, I do. And I'll say any time you inhale smoke deeper and a little longer isn't good for the lungs. And again, hope everything works out OK for the kid.

Non-issue. And I guarantee his coaches don’t care as much as folks think they do. These coaches aren’t stupid. They know half the team is smoking weed. Hell, Wan’Dale’s roommate was caught with weed a week or two ago as well. As long as they can manage to not get caught multiple times for the same thing they’ll be all right. Nobody cares about weed anymore.

I get all that, I do. And I'll say any time you inhale smoke deeper and a little longer isn't good for the lungs. And again, hope everything works out OK for the kid.

The air we breathe every day isn't good for some people's lungs...

In how many states is it legal to smoke weed recreationally?

8 states plus Washington DC.

Alaska, California, Colorado, Maine, Massachusetts, Nevada, Oregon, Washington, and Washington DC.

It’s actually 10 states. Michigan and Vermont made it legal recently.

Recreational marijuana has been decriminalized in these states:

Connecticut, Delaware, Georgia(Atlanta and Savannah only), Illinois, Maryland, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska(first offense is a civil infraction), New Hampshire, New Mexico(Albuquerque), New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Rhode Island.