Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2018 Mr. Football Wan'Dale Robinson Cited For Marijuana Possession

Featured Replies

Glad to hear it.

 

Everywhere I go people are vaping Marijuana out in the open.

 

Just a matter of time for the laws to change.

  • Replies 79
  • Views 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just a matter of time for the laws to change.

 

Agree and I believe it needs to be decriminalized nationwide.

Glad to hear it.

 

Everywhere I go people are vaping Marijuana out in the open.

 

It shows how many people really use marijuana in one way or another. I've been noticing it a lot more myself lately. People I knew in high school that I never would have thought ever smoked anything are vaping the thc cartridges.

WanDale was named a starting WR today. I am excited to follow his career.

Sure. Legalize it all. But let's put the hammer down if your vice puts me at risk. You get pulled over driving stoned, intoxicated or high, you get to spend time in jail. Do whatever you want in your space but stay away from me. I hate cigarettes and vaping, so I sure as you know what don't want to be smelling your joint fumes.

 

I know. Wrong thread.

 

Congrats and much success to Wan'Dale.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.