Who do you Trust?

bugatti

To me there is no team, or teams, separating themselves from the rest as we head into the post-season. Outside of maybe 2-3 teams that are still in contention for the last wildcard spots (Cleveland, Tennessee, and Washington come to mind), you could make a case for any team winning it all and I would not call you crazy.

I agree...gun to my head I'd probably roll with the Saints since they are actually playing defense to go along with what Brees and the offense can do.

Which all they have done is look putrid the past three games. But yes, I think I would say they are the favorites as of today.

New Orleans is really tough to beat at home so since the NFC will likely run through New Orleans I’ll lean the Saints. In the AFC I don’t have the slightest clue. I think San Diego is probably the best team right now but they will likely be the 5th seed and winning 3 straight road games is a tough path to maneuver. Gun to my head I’ll take the Saints and the Patriots.

Im rolling with KC. The defense has been AWFUL but if you watched the 1st half against the Chargers Thursday, Eric Berry made a significant difference. He only played the 1st half due to restrictions on playing time coming off an injury. I read where he had to change the defensive secondary formation on 75% of the plays he was in. The Chargers had 7 points at the half. Also, I think losing that game will make it harder for the Chargers to beat KC if they play again in the playoffs.

Face it though Im a HUGE KC fan so I got to roll with my guys. The disappointment is coming I am prepared for it!!

Im rolling with KC. The defense has been AWFUL but if you watched the 1st half against the Chargers Thursday, Eric Berry made a significant difference. He only played the 1st half due to restrictions on playing time coming off an injury. I read where he had to change the defensive secondary formation on 75% of the plays he was in. The Chargers had 7 points at the half. Also, I think losing that game will make it harder for the Chargers to beat KC if they play again in the playoffs.

Face it though Im a HUGE KC fan so I got to roll with my guys. The disappointment is coming I am prepared for it!!

A Super Bowl featuring an immovable object (Bears) and an irresistible force (Chiefs) would intrigue me a lot.

Yes, they are Bengals-lite