Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Who do you Trust?

Featured Replies

To me there is no team, or teams, separating themselves from the rest as we head into the post-season. Outside of maybe 2-3 teams that are still in contention for the last wildcard spots (Cleveland, Tennessee, and Washington come to mind), you could make a case for any team winning it all and I would not call you crazy.

I agree...gun to my head I'd probably roll with the Saints since they are actually playing defense to go along with what Brees and the offense can do.

  • Author
I agree...gun to my head I'd probably roll with the Saints since they are actually playing defense to go along with what Brees and the offense can do.

Which all they have done is look putrid the past three games. But yes, I think I would say they are the favorites as of today.

I agree, but something about the Chargers this year in intriguing. As good a QB as Rivers has been and is, he is just due. I think they might do it.

Sadly if Pittsburgh makes it. This seems like the type of year they make one of their runs to the Super Bowl.

 

In the NFC. I think it will end up being one of the wild card teams. Whoever makes it out of Philly, Seattle, and Minnesota.

New Orleans is really tough to beat at home so since the NFC will likely run through New Orleans I’ll lean the Saints. In the AFC I don’t have the slightest clue. I think San Diego is probably the best team right now but they will likely be the 5th seed and winning 3 straight road games is a tough path to maneuver. Gun to my head I’ll take the Saints and the Patriots.

I agree, but something about the Chargers this year in intriguing. As good a QB as Rivers has been and is, he is just due. I think they might do it.

 

I’ve been thinking the Chargers lately too. I’d be very happy to see Rivers get himself a ring.

If the Saints get home field advantage, three dome games, two at home.

Im rolling with KC. The defense has been AWFUL but if you watched the 1st half against the Chargers Thursday, Eric Berry made a significant difference. He only played the 1st half due to restrictions on playing time coming off an injury. I read where he had to change the defensive secondary formation on 75% of the plays he was in. The Chargers had 7 points at the half. Also, I think losing that game will make it harder for the Chargers to beat KC if they play again in the playoffs.

 

Face it though Im a HUGE KC fan so I got to roll with my guys. The disappointment is coming I am prepared for it!!

Im rolling with KC. The defense has been AWFUL but if you watched the 1st half against the Chargers Thursday, Eric Berry made a significant difference. He only played the 1st half due to restrictions on playing time coming off an injury. I read where he had to change the defensive secondary formation on 75% of the plays he was in. The Chargers had 7 points at the half. Also, I think losing that game will make it harder for the Chargers to beat KC if they play again in the playoffs.

 

Face it though Im a HUGE KC fan so I got to roll with my guys. The disappointment is coming I am prepared for it!!

 

A Super Bowl featuring an immovable object (Bears) and an irresistible force (Chiefs) would intrigue me a lot.

Im rolling with KC. The defense has been AWFUL but if you watched the 1st half against the Chargers Thursday, Eric Berry made a significant difference. He only played the 1st half due to restrictions on playing time coming off an injury. I read where he had to change the defensive secondary formation on 75% of the plays he was in. The Chargers had 7 points at the half. Also, I think losing that game will make it harder for the Chargers to beat KC if they play again in the playoffs.

 

Face it though Im a HUGE KC fan so I got to roll with my guys. The disappointment is coming I am prepared for it!!

 

 

Yes, they are Bengals-lite

With the Josh Gordon news. I think even more this is a Steelers type of year in the AFC if they make the playoffs.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.