Class 1A Playoffs: #9 Frankfort vs. Ludlow

Bac2369

Who wins this matchup?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins this matchup?

Ludlow has a shot at this one. Frankfort has their three headed monster of RB Davis, QB Tillman and WR Bush. Ludlow needs to keep those three from big plays. Sean Stratton has been running the ball well for Ludlow. How many people know he rushed for 335 yards a couple weeks ago versus Paris? Ludlow is the underdog but they have a solid chance of getting the upset win.

Two major factors in this contest:

#1 Speed kills, and this Frankfort team has a surplus of it. The Quartet of Tillman, Bush, Davis, and one of the most underrated weapons on this squad in Wiley is hard to contain and a defensive nightmare when they are clicking on all cylinders!

#2 Power Game- Ludlow has what in my opinion the second best Running back this Panther D has seen after Mr. Football himself. They are big up front and that could spell trouble for the Orange Crush.

If history holds true the Panthers don’t measure well against power teams. Beechwood, Mayfield, Thomas Nelson this year.

Rolling the dice in what I think is one of the best 2nd round matchups! I’m taking Ludlow!

Ludlow- 35

Frankfort- 21