Bowling Green 24 Saint Xavier 21 (OT)

TheDeuce

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Probably be for sale signs in Saint X coaches yard in the morning.

Because they lost to BG? They've lost 6 of 9 against them in the last decade if I'm not mistaken. Losing to T or BG is not a panic button moment especially when you just got your QB back.

Lot of thoughts about this one but will leave you with these:

1 - Check out my score on the prediction thread! Even a blind squirrel finds a nut every now and then.

2 - BG couldn't do anything in the first half. St X played a good half.

3.- Second half complete reversal. Both defenses played well in the second half.

4. - How about Vito Tisdale!

The difference to me is that St X just does not look comfortable on offense. It will take time for Coach and players to get that working. The X receiver that caught the only second half TD MUST get the ball more!

Really respect the X program as I sat on the X side tonight and total class by everyone I encountered. Please give Coach Wallace a chance. I realize it is tough now. X will not be the same team in late October. Stay the course X fans!

As for the comment of "act like you've been there". A lot went into the emotion of this game. Both teams played extremely hard. The emotion of the game and the degree to which they wanted to win spilled out on the field after the game. Can understand your consternation with that, but those kids earned the right to celebrate as well.

Drive home safe Purples Fans (especially Purple Nation) - On To Owensboro!