Kentucky Recruiting 2019

ColonelPops

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Moses Douglas of Springfield, OH committed today. Safety. 4-star per 247. Offers from schools like Michigan State and West Virginia.

Son of former Cat Mo Douglas.

Good get for UK. It sounds like they will lose Keontra Smith to Miami, so Mo will take his spot in the class essentially.

• 1 month later...
4 star OT Bryan Hudson from Scott County committed to Virginia Tech. Wonder if they lead all along?

I've read that Hudson really wants to continue being a two-sport athlete. Tech might have been the only program willing to let him to do that. With offers from Alabama, Florida, LSU, Ohio State and Notre Dame, was UK even a possibility?

I've read that Hudson really wants to continue being a two-sport athlete. Tech might have been the only program willing to let him to do that. With offers from Alabama, Florida, LSU, Ohio State and Notre Dame, was UK even a possibility?

If you follow recruiting boards enough you will read that UK beats those schools for certain recruits. With him being an in-state kid, UK should always be in it.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Wandale Robinson making his announcement tomorrow.

Nebraska has been the presumed leader and a lot of smoke leading up to the announcement that he will go with Big Red and play the hybrid "Duck-R" position for Scott Frost.

However, tonight there has been some heat coming in for UK.

Extremely interesting. Steve Wiltfong who is basically 247 leading recruiting expert put his CB in for Kentucky tonight. That’s relatively shocking to be quite honest. I thought Robinson it Nebraska was a done deal. Maybe the allure of staying close to home will win out in the end. If he does choose UK I think this is probably a last second change of heart.

Extremely interesting. Steve Wiltfong who is basically 247 leading recruiting expert put his CB in for Kentucky tonight. That’s relatively shocking to be quite honest. I thought Robinson it Nebraska was a done deal. Maybe the allure of staying close to home will win out in the end. If he does choose UK I think this is probably a last second change of heart.

Staying close to home and playing for a better program. Nebraska still has a long ways to go. No team can recruit a guy from Kentucky this season and say UK isn't getting better and never will.

Really that's been the case for a while but it definitely shows this year.

Edited by sportsfan41

Staying close to home and playing for a better program. Nebraska still has a long ways to go. No team can recruit a guy from Kentucky this season and say UK isn't getting better and never will.

Really that's been the case for a while but it definitely shows this year.

How the team is performing isn’t the only factor. It’s about the relationships you form during the process and your fit in the system.