Kentucky Recruiting 2019

ColonelPops

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To be fair the only person I've seen accusing KY is a former play by play guy. Saw it on KSR's facebook. Maybe others are accusing KY of wrong doing as well but I've not seen those.

I will say that if Nebraska is going to get this butt hurt over losing 1 recruit from KY I would echo what UKMF said about them never getting back to what they were.

Nebraska accusing Marrow of cheating is some pretty low level pettiness, considering Marrow was their recruiter before coming to Kentucky.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me question whether Nebraska will ever get back to what they once were.

Nothing against Robinson because he’s a great player, but he’s one dude. No program should get that upset about one guy. But it’s difficult to recruit to Nebraska. It’s just hard for recruits to even get to Lincoln to begin with and the recruits now don’t know Nebraska as the powerhouse program it once was. They’ve just heard stories.

Nebraska accusing Marrow of cheating is some pretty low level pettiness, considering Marrow was their recruiter before coming to Kentucky.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me question whether Nebraska will ever get back to what they once were.

Robinson used Nebraska as a smoke screen till the 11th hour. Problem is, their fanbase doesn’t seem to get that, they actually thought he was coming...

• 4 weeks later...
Could be a big couple of days for BBN, looking good to get JJ Weaver (commits Friday) and Jared Casey after his decommitment from Oregon.

Also Matt Jones is hinting at a transfer coming to the UK program, anybody have an idea on who it would be?

Would Kelly Bryant make sense?

He's not flipped yet and he's suppose to enroll at UK in 2 weeks or at least that's what he's telling the media.

He's also hyping UK to all the other local stars as signing day approaches.

And all the recruiting guys are saying it's probably gonna be done by end of today, so we'll see. If he's still committed to Kentucky come this time tomorrow I'll start to believe there's a chance he ends up in Lexington.

And all the recruiting guys are saying it's probably gonna be done by end of today, so we'll see. If he's still committed to Kentucky come this time tomorrow I'll start to believe there's a chance he ends up in Lexington.

Smoke screens everywhere. He was telling the media yesterday, if I'm not mistaken that he's enrolling at UK in two weeks and he's telling UK to all the local stars. Theirs talk of him flipping to Nebraska. So who knows what's going on.