Holy Cross vs Dixie 9th Region Semifinals Predictions

Who wins game ?  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins game ?

Has the makings of an exciting' date=' entertaining evening of HS basketball on Saturday. Any chance the crowd on Saturday sets a HS attendance record at BB&T?[/quote']

I doubt they top the crowd that was there for the 9th and 10th region championship doubleheader a handful of years ago. However, should be a very good crowd as it should be 2 great games.

I believe Dixie finds a way. Stainforth has done a nice job in his first year, and Schreck is a high IQ player. This should be a really good game. HC has 3 excellent guards, and 2 that can really shoot it. The rest of the guys play their roles. However, I just see a toughness element in Dixie's game that will overcome HC. I'll be excited to watch.

Holy Cross in a close one as they go with the same plan as the last game and faceguard Schrek....we shall see if it works as good against a team that should know its coming after the way they guarded Newport. HC 57-52 as they look to control the pace and play a nice slow game just like the last one.