Kentucky at West Virginia thoughts and predictions

LRCW

Who wins?  

22 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

You know it's going to be crazy in Morgantown tomorrow night. This will no doubt be the rowdiest fans and perhaps toughest team the Cats have faced all year. It's going to get ugly.

West Virginia 87

Kentucky 66

You know it's going to be crazy in Morgantown tomorrow night. This will no doubt be the rowdiest fans and perhaps toughest team the Cats have faced all year. It's going to get ugly.

West Virginia 87

Kentucky 66

I don't know if this is your actual prediction or one of your reverse psychology predictions. However I agree with your prediction. I think it will be like the 22 point blow out loss they had at Florida at this time last year. Then I expect to see the same comments that was said after that. Which is this team will be lucky to get past the 1st weekend.

I don't know if this is your actual prediction or one of your reverse psychology predictions. However I agree with your prediction. I think it will be like the 22 point blow out loss they had at Florida at this time last year. Then I expect to see the same comments that was said after that. Which is this team will be lucky to get past the 1st weekend.

I do think this team will be lucky to get out of the 1st weekend. They may, based on that 2nd round match-up and potential 1st round upset, but I also think a lot of their likely 2nd round opponents can beat them.

Regardless, I think West Virginia wins by 8-10 on Saturday.

A totally serious post.

The refs, and WVU offense will determine the game.

WVU has spells almost every game of 4-6 minutes with little to no offense. The refs call it close WVU will be in foul trouble early. I'm not making a prediction, but I'm hopeful Huggins boys get the win.

I do think this team will be lucky to get out of the 1st weekend. They may, based on that 2nd round match-up and potential 1st round upset, but I also think a lot of their likely 2nd round opponents can beat them.

Regardless, I think West Virginia wins by 8-10 on Saturday.

At this time, no doubt they wouldn't survive past the 1st weekend. However just like last year after losing 3 of 4 games and 2 blowout losses in that span. People said that team wouldn't make it past the 1st weekend. It seems like people always are quick to make a judgement, and forget teams get better. Especially young teams, because every game they learn something new. I am honestly very excited about their chances to make a run, because I do see a team who keeps showing more and more flashes every game. I think come March they will be much more consistent.

With that said I think they is going to be a harsh game. This young of a team in a true road game in that environement, while they are still learning. Not good lol. Good thing come tournament time, with how UK fans travel. Its more similar to a home game than a road game.