Jerry Richardson selling the Carolina Panthers after this season

ggclfan

This is really interesting. He is the only owner the Panthers have ever had. He is being investigated by the NFL. I am SO CURIOUS to see what the deal is???

(1) His controversial comments during the Kaepernick stuff over a month ago?

(2) A sexual misconduct kind of thing? In this environment, who knows?

(3) Some other kind of business issue?

This will be interesting to follow...

Were I capable, I don't think I'd be willing to help this guy cash out before some bad stuff comes out about him. Wait him out, buy low. Just the opinion of a pauper.

The opportunity to become an NFL owner doesn't come around that often. There's no way there's not a line already forming.

Kaepernick saying that he wants to be a part of the ownership group that buys the Panthers if Diddy is involved.
Is Diddy saying that as well or did Kap just invite himself to the party? I mean I would assume Kap doesn't have enough money to buy a door knob of an NFL franchise much less be an owner.

In that case I would like to officially announce that I want to be apart of any group that buys Panthers. I can throw in a few bucks if that helps.

Diddy already said he'd sign Kaep to compete for the starting QB job next season. And that he'd have the best halftime shows.