Best QB's Among the Twelve Teams Remaining?

Granted, I have only watched the QB's from Corbin, Beechwood, Mayfield, and Danville, but I've been wondering who would you rate as the best three QB's chosen from the teams that are vying for state titles. Corbin's Sizemore is a big stud of a guy with a rifle arm. He is a punishing runner and an equally effective passer.

Who would make your top 3 QB's from among the twelve schools that are still playing?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have seen 7 out of the 12 and Sizemore has been the most impressive and has been a 3 year starter for Corbin. After looking at his numbers over the last 3 years what is most impressive is he will be in the top 5 in KHSAA statistical category for completion % in a career along with a lot more categories. I just love watching the big lefty throw and run over people, hopefully he will play locally in college.

A. J. Mayer at Covcath. Maybe the best overall in Ky and to be honest his early signing with Miami probably kept him from being the most sought after field general in the tri-state.

He may get a look from UK since these games are at Kroger Field.

A.J. Mayer. great size and athleticism. But that is dwarfed in comparison to his football IQ. The guy is leagues ahead when it comes to making reads on defenses and his poise and decision making in the pocket. and I also agree. not even close.

AJ Mayer, makes good reads, great wheels, can make all the throws. His decision making is what impresses me the most.

I’ve been to all but three of the Uk games this season, and watched those three on TV, he is a BIG upgrade to Stephen Johnson. Cats are missing the boat on this young man.

He actually hasn’t signed his LOI, yet. After the lack of coaching control during the Louisville game, he may be better off elsewhere!

UK not at least speaking to AJ is why they will never have sustained success. Are u telling me he couldn’t do better than Barker down there? UK will always be a doormat when they let premiere talent in KY go somewhere else