Best QB's Among the Twelve Teams Remaining?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure if you saw the way AJ Mayer played on Saturday but his passes were on point, poised in the pocket and led CCH to a 15-0 season with running clocks on All KY teams. Also with his 300+ yard passing game he broke CCH’s passing record for a season and sat out most 2nd halves. He STILL gets my vote for best in the state this year. I’ve watched all games so far and none were on his level. Ready to watch the T vs X game!!

Not a shot at Bohn, that is an incredible accomplishment, but RM is a big reason for that record being broken.

How so? Rondale is an incredible athlete but he wasn't the only receiver Nick threw to. Nick all season made very good decisions about where to throw the ball and yes a lot of times it was to Rondale but there was also Strothman, Palumbino, Smith, McGuire, Miller, Gray...

Nick broke the record because he made good decisions and delivered the ball accurately and Trinity's receivers were very sure handed and dropped very few passes.

Nick broke the record because he made good decisions and delivered the ball accurately and Trinity's receivers were very sure handed and dropped very few passes.

This was a NATIONAL record. Almost 80% completion percentage! Most QBs can't get that number in practice without any defenders. I think when you look at it as if Bohn had the best completion percentage of any high school QB on record.... EVER. That is pretty amazing. I would also add that his offensive line and coaching staff played a bigger role in his numbers than Rondale Moore.