Former Trinity Asst Football and Head Baseball Coach Joe Fowler has passed away

thsrocks

My dear friend, Joe Fowler, is hospilatized. He suffered a heart attack and has been battling a severe leg infection. He currently is in a medically induced coma at Jewish Hospital in Louisville. He recently retired as a teacher at Trinity High School. He was Trinity's only Head Bowling Coach until he retired this past spring. He was an assistant varsity football coach and head jv football coach for many seasons. He was the head baseball coach for several years as well as a former player at Trinity and Bellarmine University.

A relative recently posted on Facebook "he needs a miracle". Please keep Joe in your thoughts and prayers.

Thank You!

Can someone in the know respond with an update. I just got a phone call that this may not be a favorable outcome. Id really like a more difinitive response.
I just received word from Joe's brother. The family will have Joe disconnected from life support Monday or Tuesday. I will post more details as they become available. Anyone may PM me if they want more details about what transpired since last Sunday.:cry: :grumpy: