Packers 38 Giants 13

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope, stop contain Elliott. This is the worst matchup for the Cowboys. They don't want a shootout.

It won't be a shootout if the Packers don't have Nelson. As good as Rodgers is, we have seen he needs Nelson for the offense to be at its best. The Packers offense did fine without him this week, I don't see it 2 weeks in a row.

It won't be a shootout if the Packers don't have Nelson. As good as Rodgers is, we have seen he needs Nelson for the offense to be at its best. The Packers offense did fine without him this week, I don't see it 2 weeks in a row.

It won't be a shootout if the Cowboys move the chains and control the clock, which they have done better than any team this year. Cowboys will win that way only in my mind. The pack can score when you can't sack Rodgers. He had 8.3 seconds on the first TD pass to Adams. The Cowboys front seven isn't near as good as the Giants.

The Packers defense is average at best, though. Eli played really well, the yacht boys kinda' let him down in key moments.

Should be a really good game. I still think the Pack wins by double digits.

I've watched this game for a long long time. Season ticket holder for our Bengals since 77' until 08.

If you asked me who the best qb I ever saw play was, I would tell you Ken Anderson for one great season was the very best I ever saw in the year he took the Bengals to the Super Bowl. He even outplayed Montana in that SB but came up on the short end of the stick that game. But in that one glorious season I have never seen any qb ever with the ability to pick apart defenses like he did. He would read the defense pre snap and know exactly what they were going to do. That was the best I ever seen any qb ever play.

With all that said, when Aaron Rodgers is on there is no one better period.