January 9, 20179 yr Final game was really over after the hail mary before halftime. Should be a good one next week in Dallas.
January 9, 20179 yr With under 5 minutes to go in the 1st half, Green Bay only had 29 yards of total offense. Then Rogers hit Adams on that sideline route and it was on.
January 9, 20179 yr I guess that performance saved Odell Beckham Jr. $50,000. Maybe he gained some humility as well.
January 9, 20179 yr With under 5 minutes to go in the 1st half, Green Bay only had 29 yards of total offense. Then Rogers hit Adams on that sideline route and it was on. The great one's figure it out.
January 9, 20179 yr The Packers will need Nelson next week to beat the Cowboys imo. Nope, stop contain Elliott. This is the worst matchup for the Cowboys. They don't want a shootout.
January 9, 20179 yr Nope, stop contain Elliott. This is the worst matchup for the Cowboys. They don't want a shootout. It won't be a shootout if the Packers don't have Nelson. As good as Rodgers is, we have seen he needs Nelson for the offense to be at its best. The Packers offense did fine without him this week, I don't see it 2 weeks in a row.
January 9, 20179 yr The great one's figure it out. Yep! The same can be said for almost any team who wins in the playoffs. You need your qb to make plays when it matters most for your team to win playoff games.
January 9, 20179 yr It won't be a shootout if the Packers don't have Nelson. As good as Rodgers is, we have seen he needs Nelson for the offense to be at its best. The Packers offense did fine without him this week, I don't see it 2 weeks in a row. It won't be a shootout if the Cowboys move the chains and control the clock, which they have done better than any team this year. Cowboys will win that way only in my mind. The pack can score when you can't sack Rodgers. He had 8.3 seconds on the first TD pass to Adams. The Cowboys front seven isn't near as good as the Giants. The Packers defense is average at best, though. Eli played really well, the yacht boys kinda' let him down in key moments. Should be a really good game. I still think the Pack wins by double digits.
January 9, 20179 yr I've watched this game for a long long time. Season ticket holder for our Bengals since 77' until 08. If you asked me who the best qb I ever saw play was, I would tell you Ken Anderson for one great season was the very best I ever saw in the year he took the Bengals to the Super Bowl. He even outplayed Montana in that SB but came up on the short end of the stick that game. But in that one glorious season I have never seen any qb ever with the ability to pick apart defenses like he did. He would read the defense pre snap and know exactly what they were going to do. That was the best I ever seen any qb ever play. With all that said, when Aaron Rodgers is on there is no one better period.
January 9, 20179 yr The Packers will need Nelson next week to beat the Cowboys imo. I would not be surprised if he broke a rib or two.
January 9, 20179 yr Dallas defense will need to step up big to slow Rogers down. Cowboys offense can put up the points but a shootout format would not be to their advantage.
January 9, 20179 yr When Rodgers is on like he was tonight, no quarterback is better. From the hail mary on, it was all Packers.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.