Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Packers 38 Giants 13

Featured Replies

Dallas defense will need to step up big to slow Rogers down.

 

Cowboys offense can put up the points but a shootout format would not be to their advantage.

 

I agree about the defense for Dallas. If it's a shootout type game, it definitely favors Green Bay IMO.

  • Replies 43
  • Views 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
It won't be a shootout if the Cowboys move the chains and control the clock, which they have done better than any team this year. Cowboys will win that way only in my mind. The pack can score when you can't sack Rodgers. He had 8.3 seconds on the first TD pass to Adams. The Cowboys front seven isn't near as good as the Giants.

 

The Packers defense is average at best, though. Eli played really well, the yacht boys kinda' let him down in key moments.

 

Should be a really good game. I still think the Pack wins by double digits.

 

If Nelson plays I agree that the Packers win.

I quit watching to do something with my son at 14-13 after Giants stopped 4th down and then scored. Came back with 3:30 to play and it's 38 -13. Did GB just wake up or did NY have a turnover or two?

I quit watching to do something with my son at 14-13 after Giants stopped 4th down and then scored. Came back with 3:30 to play and it's 38 -13. Did GB just wake up or did NY have a turnover or two?

 

Both. Giants made several dumb mistakes and couldn't stop GB

The Packers will need Nelson next week to beat the Cowboys imo.

 

If they had Jordy healthy, I think I'd take them over the Cowboys. Not sure I feel the same without him. I think it will be a good game either way.

When Rodgers is on like he was tonight, no quarterback is better. From the hail mary on, it was all Packers.

 

His footwork is unmatched.

If they had Jordy healthy, I think I'd take them over the Cowboys. Not sure I feel the same without him. I think it will be a good game either way.

 

That's the way I see it too.

With under 5 minutes to go in the 1st half, Green Bay only had 29 yards of total offense. Then Rogers hit Adams on that sideline route and it was on.

 

Might be the playoff changing throw this year. You are dead on, they didn't look back after that one.

Packers are going to the Super Bowl with or without Jordy. They have the best player on the planet right now and by a pretty wide margin.

 

With that said, I'm rooting for Dallas, as GB is the only team I think can beat the Patriots.

The Packers just put up 38 points on the #2 scoring defense in the NFL that was arguably the hottest defense in the NFL without the services of Jordy Nelson. The Dallas defense isn't the Giants defense. They can absolutely beat the Cowboys without Jordy.

The Odell Boat Cruise angle is way way way overblown but the memes haven't disappointed.

The Packers just put up 38 points on the #2 scoring defense in the NFL that was arguably the hottest defense in the NFL without the services of Jordy Nelson. The Dallas defense isn't the Giants defense. They can absolutely beat the Cowboys without Jordy.

 

This. It's beyond silliness to think Jordy's injury means they can't beat a team with an average defense.

Is it fair to say Dallas's DBs aren't close to as good as NYG's DBs even without DRC?

Is it fair to say Dallas's DBs aren't close to as good as NYG's DBs even without DRC?

 

I think that's an accurate assessment.

Is it fair to say Dallas's DBs aren't close to as good as NYG's DBs even without DRC?

 

I think it is.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.