Of All of Life's Questions, Which Would You Most Like an Answer to Before You Die?

Science Friction

I often think philosophically, especially when I'm driving. On my way back from work the other day I began thinking about some of the great unknowns in life and which among them I would most like an answer to. Think of some of the great unknowns, the great mystery's of life. What would you most like an answer to before you return to the dust from whence you came.

I'll start. I would love to know what other types of life there are in the universe and just how numerous it is. Where is the nearest civilization? Are there people just like us out there or are all the life forces out there very different from us?

I often think philosophically, especially when I'm driving. On my way back from work the other day I began thinking about some of the great unknowns in life and which among them I would most like an answer to. Think of some of the great unknowns, the great mystery's of life. What would you most like an answer to before you return to the dust from whence you came.

I'll start. I would love to know what other types of life there are in the universe and just how numerous it is. Where is the nearest civilization? Are there people just like us out there or are all the life forces out there very different from us?

This is pretty much the one thing I want to know as well. Who else is out there and are they like us, more advanced, less civilized, etc. I really want to know the truth to those questions.

I am right there with you and the sad part is I believe our Government knows (at least to an extent) about other life in the Universe.

Or put another way, we are all Mushrooms.

This was the first thought that popped in my head, too.

The power of the human mind intrigues me. I have had times where I am nagged to do something or contact someone. I have not acted on this notion at times and am always sorry because I didnt. At other times I have acted on it and have been very glad I did because someone was in need. Is it telepathy? Am I supersensitive to needs? Is it just luck? The thoughts come out of the blue .