All State Baseball

Who Wins?  

37 members have voted

1. 1. Who Wins?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kansas' fans will be in fanatical form with memories of the 30+ point beat down last year in Chicago, a game that had Bill Self wishing his bottle of water was vodka in his post game interview.

Too much noise, too much craziness. Similar to Indiana in 2012.

Ill pick the Jayhawks by 10-14. Allen Fieldhouse is one of the toughest places in the nation to play.

Kentucky 68

Kansas 81

One of UK's greatest strengths is getting back their own misses. That will be nullified by a really good defensive rebounding team in the Jayhawks. Without 2nd chance points, I don't think UK can win this game. Combine that with UK's inability to make a high percentage of threes, nor a high percentage of freebies from the line, and I think Kansas wins this one somewhat comfortably.

I have a bet on this game with a coworker from work, so......................................go JAYHAWKS!!!!

Congrats to you on finding one of "those" Kentucky fans to bet with. Only a blue neck or someone with a gambling problem would bet on Kentucky to win this game.

As it is every night with this team, how competitive Kentucky is will be decided by the interior players.

You're obviously a super knowledgeable guy, so I'd simply say that you need to watch more Kansas games. They are a high level shooting team, and really, really good offensively.

I didn't mean style-wise. I'm saying Kansas and Kentucky are similar in terms of overall talent. Believe me, I've seen plenty of KU games.

Kansas' fans will be in fanatical form with memories of the 30+ point beat down last year in Chicago, a game that had Bill Self wishing his bottle of water was vodka in his post game interview.

Too much noise, too much craziness. Similar to Indiana in 2012.

Ill pick the Jayhawks by 10-14. Allen Fieldhouse is one of the toughest places in the nation to play.

And the greatest place on earth to watch a basketball game. Apologies to Cameron Indoor.