Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Kansas Predictions

Who Wins? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky (16-4)
      45%
    • Kansas (16-4)
      54%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Kansas didn't look very good against Iowa St. Kentucky on an uptick. I think the spread on this one will be surprisingly close. I love the way UK is shooting the ball and defending the perimeter. Cats 82-77.

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KY's hopes, IMO, depend upon whether Ulis can get his shot off. When he can, he's become very accurate. If they shut down his scoring I don't know if there's enough other scoring from UK to pick up the slack.

Kentucky 72-70.

I still don't know if this team has turned the corner or if they have just been playing poor teams these past few games. I do believe the cats have certainly improved as of late, but if they have improved enough to beat Kansas I'm not sure. Kansas fortunately has seemed to regress a bit. I'll go with my heart and pick the cats 72-69.

 

 

Fun Fact: Kentucky holds a 7-4 record at Allen Fieldhouse

What does Vegas say about this?

I think this game will be either Kansas winning a blow out or UK winning in close game. This UK is playing better but not sure if they are ready or not for this type of road game.

 

Win or lose though hopefully people don't jump to conclusions like UK like to always do after any one game. UK could look very bad this game but it means nothing in March on a neutral court.

Many are not aware that Cal has a KU connection.

 

 

Cal.jpg

Good to see his ability at the charity stripe has been passed along to his players.

Good to see his ability at the charity stripe has been passed along to his players.

 

People act like all his teams were bad free throw shooting teams and that is not true.

People act like all his teams were bad free throw shooting teams and that is not true.

 

Of course not, but no Coach Cal conversation is complete without free throws being mentioned once or twice.

 

In fact, the free throw shooting of his teams has little to do with him as a coach. As I mentioned in an NBA thread last week, players don't become as good as DeMarcus Cousins or KAT by spending hours upon hours at the foul line. There are infinitely more valuable skills to learn than a one point basket, though when the tournament rolls around, that's a nice skill to possess.

I really hope that I am wrong but .... Kansas by 11

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.