Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kentucky at Kansas Predictions

Who Wins? 37 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

    • Kentucky (16-4)
      45%
    • Kansas (16-4)
      54%

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 36
  • Views 4.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author

I have a bet on this game with a coworker from work, so......................................go JAYHAWKS!!!!

Kansas' fans will be in fanatical form with memories of the 30+ point beat down last year in Chicago, a game that had Bill Self wishing his bottle of water was vodka in his post game interview.

Too much noise, too much craziness. Similar to Indiana in 2012.

Ill pick the Jayhawks by 10-14. Allen Fieldhouse is one of the toughest places in the nation to play.

I'll be there. Can't wait

I'll be there. Can't wait

What's your prediction?

Kansas 73

 

Kentucky 59

I think Kansas wins a close one, but I never go against the Cats in the poll.

 

Don't have any problem with them losing this one, just hope they show a lot of fight and play well.

What's your prediction?

 

Have to go with Kansas at home but it's a great opportunity for UK and they are better now

I'll be there. Can't wait

 

My Aunt and Uncle and I planed on attending this game back last summer. Things came up and we couldn't make the trip. It is on my bucket list to attend a UK game there.

Kentucky 68

Kansas 81

 

One of UK's greatest strengths is getting back their own misses. That will be nullified by a really good defensive rebounding team in the Jayhawks. Without 2nd chance points, I don't think UK can win this game. Combine that with UK's inability to make a high percentage of threes, nor a high percentage of freebies from the line, and I think Kansas wins this one somewhat comfortably.

If the game was being played in Rupp, I'd take the Cats.

 

If it were on a neutral floor, I'd say it's a coin-flip.

 

With it being in the Phog, I'll say KU wins it 73-64.

 

I don't really see much of a difference between the two teams.

I have a bet on this game with a coworker from work, so......................................go JAYHAWKS!!!!

 

Congrats to you on finding one of "those" Kentucky fans to bet with. Only a blue neck or someone with a gambling problem would bet on Kentucky to win this game.

 

As it is every night with this team, how competitive Kentucky is will be decided by the interior players.

I don't really see much of a difference between the two teams.

 

You're obviously a super knowledgeable guy, so I'd simply say that you need to watch more Kansas games. They are a high level shooting team, and really, really good offensively.

You're obviously a super knowledgeable guy, so I'd simply say that you need to watch more Kansas games. They are a high level shooting team, and really, really good offensively.

 

I didn't mean style-wise. I'm saying Kansas and Kentucky are similar in terms of overall talent. Believe me, I've seen plenty of KU games.

Kansas' fans will be in fanatical form with memories of the 30+ point beat down last year in Chicago, a game that had Bill Self wishing his bottle of water was vodka in his post game interview.

Too much noise, too much craziness. Similar to Indiana in 2012.

Ill pick the Jayhawks by 10-14. Allen Fieldhouse is one of the toughest places in the nation to play.

 

And the greatest place on earth to watch a basketball game. Apologies to Cameron Indoor.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.