Cracker Barrel - Fazoli's coming to Maysville early summer?

All In

Both are looking for employees and Management for the Maysville area on Employment Websites. I know where the Fazoli's is to be located, but have heard nothing about Cracker Barrel's location. I thought Cracker Barrel could only be located near interstate highways? Have to believe Fazoli's will hurt Pasquales, at least some, just for being up on the hill. Always thought Pasquales needed to be out on Tucker Drive, if they were, would probably not be any competition coming.

We aren't on an interstate and we got a cracker barrel about 15 years ago. I think this was one of several they tested that weren't in tourist cities or on an interstate.

It's never really slowed down in 15 years.

Same in Murray. Not sure how many non-interstate cracker barrels there are but I know at one time the one in Murray was one of only a few.

Same in Murray. Not sure how many non-interstate cracker barrels there are but I know at one time the one in Murray was one of only a few.

Danville's had one for 15~ years and nowhere near an interstate. Appears to have always done a brisk business.

I keep hearing Fazoli's is a done deal (yuck).

Won't affect my Pasquale's patronage patterns in the slightest.

Mine neither, but for those in a hurry and especially those outside of Mason County that are shopping or whatever on the hill. Fazoli's can compete with Pasquales price-wise, similar menu,etc. Pasquales obviously has the better food, though Fazoli's isn't far behind with their baked spaghetti, lasagna and their bread sticks are really good.

We aren't on an interstate and we got a cracker barrel about 15 years ago. I think this was one of several they tested that weren't in tourist cities or on an interstate.

Just wondering where in the world they would stick a CB in Mason County, some where off or on #68 or maybe even out close to the bypass:idunno:

Mine neither, but for those in a hurry and especially those outside of Mason County that are shopping or whatever on the hill. Fazoli's can compete with Pasquales price-wise, similar menu,etc. Pasquales obviously has the better food, though Fazoli's isn't far behind with their baked spaghetti, lasagna and their bread sticks are really good.

And parking is free.

I think Somerset is a summer tourist city or at least I thought it was.

I would thing Cracker Barrel will be really close to the big intersection AA/68-62. They can probably wedge it in there somewhere. Fazoli's probably in one of the big lots at Walmart or Krogers.

Fazoli's is not close to Pasquale's food wise. As has been said, location on the hill would help. Pasquale's needs to get on the hill.